Sustainable Futures 2022 Highlights | Stockholm
Sustainable Futures is a yearly event organized by Futurice to explore challenges and opportunities organizations face when trying to build and implement sustainable development frameworks across the value chain.
From the challenges of technology adoption, to data readiness and digital maturity, from capabilities and ways of working, to business models and product and service development, from partnerships to ecosystems - the opportunities for successful, holistic and impactful transformation are endless. And innovation is how we get there.
That’s why we bring together Nordic industry leaders across sectors every year for an inspiring day of discussions and workshops on elevating capabilities, enabling change, boosting ecosystems and co-creating value for a resilient, impactful and sustainable future.
Have a look at last year’s highlights on demand and register to save your seat for 2023's edition of Sustainable Futures below.
-- Rebecka Carlsson, Keynote, Author of Exponential Climate Solutions
-- Gabriele Garavini, PhD, Panelist, Director of Venture Building, Scania
-- Maja Påhlman, Panelist, Head of Innovation at Lantmännen
Keynote: Exponential Climate Solutions
Rebecka Carlsson, Author & Sustainability entrepreneur
How can we develop new business models that really drive sustainability? Sustainable Future’s Keynote Rebecka Carlsson, author of the sustainability bible “Exponential Climate Solutions”, explains in this thrilling keynote the journey towards climate solutions and the value of sustainability as a true business disruptor.
Panel #1: What is stopping us from building sustainable futures?
Erik Nygren (Doconomy), Ulla Sandborgh (Jokkmokk Iron), Gabriele Garavini (Scania) moderated by Andreas Lindqvist (Futurice)
The various roadblocks and obstacles that companies face when trying to implement sustainable practices such as silo thinking, resources, technology and tools get discussed on this lively panel, including insightful ways to turn those challenges into opportunities across sectors.
Panel #2: How can we collaborate to build a sustainable future?
Sara Davidson (Klarna), Maja Påhlman (Lantmännen), Gigi Ryberg (Stora Enso), Mary Jackson (Futurice) moderated by Arvid Årström (Futurice)
The importance of optimizing ecosystems and broadening partnerships to enable sustainable outcomes was the topic of discussion in the insightful panel. Challenges across scopes are fertile ground for value creation across the value chain.
Panel #3: What is the role of technology when building sustainable future?
Korey Stagered-Pace (Microsoft), Peder Ribbing (King), Mounia Borg (Anch.ai), Teemu Toivonen (Futurice), moderated by Luisa Emme (Futurice)
The impact that the right technology stack and tools in place can bring to businesses working towards sustainable development is deeply covered in this panel. From AI, to ethical and sustainable practices, to practioner engagement and responsibility, having the right people access the right tools opens multiple pathways towards sustainable growth.
Watch all sessions on demand
- Christian Von EssenJournalist, author and podcaster at Heja Framtiden
- Rebecka CarlssonSustainability Entrepreneur & Author
- Claes KaarniPartner, Futurice Sweden+46 73 250 email@example.com
- Andreas LindqvistBusiness Director, Futurice+46 72 246 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ulla SandborghCEO at Jokkmokk Iron Mines
- Gabriele GaraviniVenture Building Director, Scania
- Erik NygrenSenior Design Lead, Doconomy
- Sara DavidsonGlobal Marketing & Communication Manager, Klarna
- Yingzhi Zhu RybergDirector of Strategy & Innovation, Stora Enso
- Mary JacksonSenior UX & Service Designer, Futurice
- Maja PåhlmanHead of Innovation & Insights, Lantmännen
- Arvid ÅströmLead Designer, Futurice
- Luisa EmmeSoftware Developer & Tech Advisor
- Korey Stegared-PaceCloud Advocate, Microsoft
- Peder RibbingSpecial ML Projects, King
- Mounia BorgESG Expert & Sustainability Researcher, Anch.ai
- Teemu ToivonenPrincipal Data & AI Consultant