We are known for our unique culture, and our core values—Care, Trust, Transparency, and Continuous Improvement—are present in everything we do.
We are always welcoming new talent to learn and grow with us. Check out our open positions and apply!
Culture has been the cornerstone of our company from day one. It made us what we are and it defines what we will be. It provides continuity in a changing world and keeps us unique. The worth of our culture is determined by what happens when nobody is watching.
But what is our culture, really?
When you look closely into our culture, you can see hundreds of threads coming together. Each one is one person's story: Their experiences, hopes, wishes, and individual career paths. These intertwined journeys make our culture what it is today.
We celebrate this diversity and encourage everyone to contribute to it as each story weaves another thread into our unique cultural fabric.
Futurice can be your home away from home. The place where you don't have to pretend, and can simply be your awesome self - building the future, one step at a time.
Whether your own journey has taken decades or just a few years, we value your contribution all the same! Join our success story.
Discover our journeys
FutuStories - Meet Freyr, Senior Fullstack Developer
Freyr swapped his childhood dream of becoming a sea captain for being a developer
FutuStories - Five things I've learned from my time at Futurice with Carita
Senior Consultant, Carita reflects on some of the key insights that she’s gained during her Futurice career of 10 long years
FutuStories - Five things that have inspired Suvi as a designer
Suvi is driven by the idea of creating a better work experience for future generations
FutuStories - Five things Juhis has learned about tech communities
Juhis organises events, gives talks, and publishes newsletters to help developers learn new stuff
FutuStories - Meet Laura, Senior UX Designer
FutuStories - One day with Kilian, Senior Designer
What do a power drill, a sewing machine and a sanding machine have in common? Ask Kilian.
We offer you
- A work culture that has been awarded internationally.
- Work on meaningful projects with exciting clients.
- Commitment to building an inclusive working environment where we celebrate our differences and diverse identities.
- Country-specific benefits around lunch, insurance, healthcare and childcare, public transport, hobby clubs etc and a company credit card to be used with your own discretion.
- Work in multi-disciplinary teams, and a social responsibilty program where you can give back to the community and receive sponsorship for doing open-source projects in your free time.
- Company support for learning - be it project rotations, weekly internal meetups, buying books, online courses or travelling to conferences or broadening your horizons as an expatriate.
- And of course, time allocated for it! Internal certification program for getting industry certificates in cloud technologies, agile and scrum, accessibility.
- Sharing is learning. And we love to share what we learn as much as we love to learn in many ways — through our weekly internal tech meetups, Tech Weeklies that's open to all; Dev Breakfast, our monthly newsletter on all things tech; and our After Coffee Talks on design.
Ways of working
- A comfortable working environment supported by our Futuways. Flexible working environment, hours, and locations, with short decision paths and low hierarchies.
- Choose the way you work best, select your own devices, and tools. Personal IT budget, allowing you to regularly update your working environment.
- Want to check our another office abroad? Why not go on a FutuHike! We'll pay for your travel and accomodation.
One Million FutuStories
Meet the faces and read some stories about behind the scenes at Futurice.
Our people promise
We truly are all about people
We trust each other.
We care about each other.
We are open and honest.
We empower and encourage each other.
We are committed to helping you become a better version of you
We challenge each other to find a path of personal growth.
We support each other as we learn and grow as people and professionals.
We are co-creating the future
Our work has meaning and makes an impact on society. By helping our clients thrive, we co-create a better future.
We are International, with Nordic roots
We come from all over the world. Our Clients are International, as are the opportunities we provide. Our Culture is built on a Nordic heritage of trust and transparency.
We are cultivating a diverse and proud community
We are commited to building an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and grow.
Halfway through the year – how are we doing on our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion goals?
Last autumn we set ourselves ambitious goals for diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) to help to steer our actions towards achieving our vision. Now that we’ve had a good chance to work on them, let’s take a look at where we are and how far we’ve come…
Interviewing remotely - did I succeed?
Reflections and learnings of a software developer regarding remote interviews
How to get remote onboarding right
Onboarding new employees is always a work-in-progress but there are ways to get it right - even under the current circumstances.
First four weeks at Futurice
Ruminations of relocating and refactoring oneself for a new career in a new town.
I’m certified! Professional growth and development at Futurice
Kalki Rose writes about learning, development and certifications at Futurice.
How Stuttgart saved me from getting stuck in a rut
When I needed a change of scenery, Stuttgart delivered!
DevOps engineer - what do they do and how to become one?
What exactly is a DevOps engineer? What do they do and how can you become one? Learn and read from our blog!
Get in touch
Katharina StelzerHR Lead, Germanykatharina.firstname.lastname@example.org
Katharina SchütteTalent Acquisition Manager, Berlinkatharina.email@example.com
Irina Sirakova-BrumbarovTalent Acquisition Manager, Munich/Stuttgartirina.firstname.lastname@example.org
Cecilia LövströmHead of Operations, Stockholmcecilia.email@example.com