If you’re ready to start the next chapter in your career journey, you’ve come to the right place. We’re always happy to hear from people who are eager to learn and grow, and share our values. Read more about the role and apply.
With generative AI changing how we work and what we do with our clients, we’re now looking to find new colleagues interested in this space. Just in 2023 we have made over 25 GenAI projects across multiple industries like legal, media, logistics, manufacturing and public sector just to mention a few. Not only that, but currently there are over 40 new similar cases in the pipeline. We are at the forefront of utilizing AI for business transformation and have been highlighted in prestigious publications like Helsingin Sanomat and Taloussanomat. Recently we published over 60 use cases of GenAI related to public sector that we co-defined with our dear customers. We’re walking the talk through hands-on demos and concrete business cases. Some of our thoughts can be found from this Generative AI Working Paper.
About the role
Your exact role can be adjusted to your professional experience and personal interests, but will mainly consist of following elements:
- Design, implement and productionalize cutting-edge AI systems, specializing often in generative AI, to address complex business challenges
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, contributing to the development of AI use cases that contribute real value to the users
- Lead and mentor within the AI domain, driving innovation and excellence
- Support our sales team, leveraging your technical expertise to contribute to customer success and drive project engagements
And to be more concrete, here is our wish list
We don’t expect you to master them all, but hopefully this guides you closer to our thoughts and needs:
- Previous experience in successfully implementing AI and ML into practical solutions
- Extensive programming skills, with a particular focus on languages such as Python, and hands-on experience working with AI models like GPT or Llama2
- Other related data skills like data engineering or MLOps
- Demonstrated ability in AI/ML solution architecture design and experience on data and AI tools on popular cloud platforms such as AWS or Azure
- Experience in consulting or advisory roles, with an ability to translate complex AI concepts to concrete solutions
- Appreciation for a good communication with both the team and the clients. You are fluent at least in English. Finnish is a definite plus
- Industry expertise on for example Public Sector, Health, Energy, Manufacturing, Logistics or Forestry
- Possession of relevant certifications in cloud technology or AI
- Educational background in computer science or related fields combined with +3 years of work experience in data
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been looking for and are ready to take the next step, please submit your application.
Our application form is about as easy as it gets. All you need to do is enter your contact information and upload your attachments. We’d love to see a CV, and a few lines about yourself and why you want to join Futurice. If you need some inspiration, read our tips on how to stand out from the other applicants. You can also submit links to your LinkedIn and/or GitHub profile or your portfolio, as well as share other attachments relevant to the application.
After we receive your application, we will reach out to you. Those selected for the interview phase can look forward to an initial discussion that will help us get to know you better, and you to get more info about life at Futurice. This is followed by an in-depth talk with your potential future colleagues to dive deeper into your professional skills. Finally, there’s a general chat to discuss things like your potential future projects.
How we work
Ever since Futurice was founded, we’ve been committed to offering a workplace people will genuinely enjoy coming to every morning, Mondays included. We’ve put tons of effort into fostering a healthy and welcoming company culture combined with fair and competitive salaries as well as perks that improve the wellbeing of each Futuricean – take a look here to learn more, check our Culture handbook 2.0 and get to know some of our people through their career stories. Each of our offices also adds its own unique vibe and flavour into the mix. Learn more about our offices here!
At Futurice, new joiners are not expected to fit into a specific mold – people are free to come as they are, regardless of their background. We believe there’s power in perspectives and consider diversity an important part of our success – which is why we have made diversity, equity and inclusion (DE&I) a key component of our company’s strategy. You can learn more about our DE&I commitment and efforts here.
We are Futurice, an outcome-focused digital transformation company. We help our clients solve their biggest challenges and empower them to make a positive impact on the world.
Founded in 2000, our team comprises over 800 diverse experts who represent more than 60 different nationalities. We have Nordic roots and a global mindset and operate across Europe.
- Anu Ansolahtirecruitment@futurice.com