Senior Data Analyst
Ready to start the next chapter in your career journey? You’re in the right place. We’re always happy to hear from people who are eager to learn and grow, and share our values. Welcome home.
We are seeking a Senior Data Analyst to join our dynamic team! We are dedicated to leveraging data-driven insights to make informed business decisions and drive growth. This is an excellent opportunity for a talented professional to contribute to our mission and work with cutting-edge technologies and methodologies.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and define data requirements, objectives, and deliverables for client projects.
- Collect, clean, and analyze large datasets to uncover trends, patterns, and insights using statistical techniques and data visualization tools.
- Develop and implement data models, algorithms, and predictive models to support decision-making processes.
- Create and maintain dashboards and reports to effectively communicate findings and recommendations to clients and internal stakeholders.
- Conduct data audits and quality assessments to ensure data integrity and accuracy.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and advancements in data analysis techniques and tools to drive continuous improvement and innovation.
- Provide data-driven recommendations and insights to clients on improving operational efficiency, customer satisfaction, and business performance.
- Experience working as a Data Analyst or in a similar role, preferably in a consulting environment.
- Strong proficiency in data analysis, data manipulation, and data visualization using tools such as SQL, Python, Qlik Sense, Tableau or Power BI.
- Experience on data stack on AWS (e.g. RedShift, Glue, Athena) or on Azure (e.g. Data Factory, Synapse, Databricks)
- Solid understanding of statistical concepts and experience with statistical modeling techniques.
- Familiarity with machine learning algorithms and frameworks is a plus.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to think analytically and critically.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to present complex findings in a clear and concise manner to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Experience working with large datasets and understanding of data governance and data management best practices.
- Working proficiency in English and Finnish.
Does this sound like the opportunity you’ve been looking for? If yes, that’s great news – please head on over to the next phase and submit your application.
Our application form is about as easy as it gets, just enter your contact information and upload your attachments. We’re hoping to see at least your CV and a few lines about yourself and why you want to join Futurice (for inspiration, take a look here to read our tips on how to stand out from the other applicants). You’ll also have the option to submit links to your LinkedIn and/or GitHub profile or your portfolio, as well as share other attachments relevant to the application.
We will process the applications in the order of their arrival. Those selected for the interview phase can look forward to an initial discussion, both in order for us to get to know you better, and for you to get more familiar with life at Futurice. That will be followed by an in-depth talk with your potential future colleagues to dive deeper into your professional skills, and finally, one more general chat where you’ll discuss things like your potential future projects.
How we work
Ever since Futurice was founded, we’ve been committed to offering a workplace people will genuinely enjoy coming to every morning, Mondays included. We’ve put tons of effort into fostering a healthy and welcoming company culture combined with fair and competitive salaries as well as perks that improve the wellbeing of each Futuricean – take a look here to learn more, check our Culture handbook 2.0 and get to know some of our people through their career stories. Each of our offices also adds its own unique vibe and flavor into the mix. Learn more about our offices here!
At Futurice, new joiners are not expected to fit into a specific mold – people are free to come as they are, regardless of their background. We believe there’s power in perspectives and consider diversity an important part of our success – which is why we have made diversity, equity and inclusion (DE&I) a key component of our company’s strategy. You can learn more about our DE&I commitment and efforts here.
We are a team of over 800 professionals representing more than 60 nationalities in 6 countries. We help forward-thinking organizations solve their biggest challenges and empower them to make a positive impact on the world. We work with clients from several industries to co-create world-class digital services, both on-site and remotely. And we’d love to welcome you home right here, with us.
- Anu Ansolahtianu.email@example.com