Futurice is a new breed of innovation consultancy that has digital values at its core. We inject life into digital solutions by designing innovative mobile apps and online software – all with a focus on user experience and interaction. We believe that the winning recipe for digital projects is happy people, happy customers, and happy users. Futurice is growing profitably and we are working to have a positive impact on the world. We work with major international corporations and build services used by millions of their customers in work and leisure. We have a social responsibility program that you can give back to the community through, too.
Here’s what Futurice boils down to: freedom and responsibility.
Experiment. Try new things. Drive what you are passionate about. Fail interestingly, succeed spectacularly. These are the sort of things we’ll give you a lot of leeway to do.
Do you love creating unique world class UI visuals with great UX? For our success it's critical that the services we build have exceptionally good user experience and outstanding visual design. You understand how the human mind works and you use your knowledge to combine complex scenarios consisting of business needs and technical opportunities to create products that are a pleasure to interact with.
As UX/UI Designer, we expect you to be able to produce high quality visuals and assets as well as to work as a member of multidisciplinary design & development team to polish the final product to deliver the highest standard of UX.
All team members have a wide range of responsibilities and are involved in every part of the design and development process, therefore positivity and a ‘can do’ attitude are crucial. Individuals are given the freedom to deliver the highest-standard of work in the best way possible. You'll help facilitate co-creation sessions and workshops with our customers, as well as work closely with other designers and developers to create game-changing digital services.
Mutual respect is also an essential condition, as is passion, talent and energy. All team members need to be ambitious self-starters and have a desire to be part of a workplace with a lean, flat structure, built on a foundation of Nordic straightforwardness. Individuals are constantly given opportunities to learn and grow in collaboration with wonderfully nice and extremely talented people.
Above all Designers need to be excited by beautifully designed and innovative, cross media end-to-end digital experiences that have a positive impact on people’s lives and deliver real purpose for the customer.
What we expect:
- Experience in creating user flows for digital experiences
- Capable of turning user problems in simple and functional UX solutions
- High quality production of wireframes
- Good understanding of users and usability
- Experience in creating interactive UI on a variety of digital platforms and pixel-perfect visual designs for digital platforms
- Sensibility for visual detail including typography, color and layout as it relates to interaction
- Production of rapid prototypes to describe the behavior of concepts
- Enthusiasm for digital design best practice, new interaction models, design standards and emerging technologies
- Some understanding and exposure to the technical side of digital development and delivery is a big plus
- Interest in (or experience in) service design is a big plus
- Practical working knowledge of agile development methodology is a big plus
- Fluent communication in our company language English and fluency in German
What we offer you:
We offer you a great workplace with awesome colleagues, interesting projects with the possibility of working at Futurice offices abroad for shorter or longer stints, excellent tools and benefits, and great possibilities for continuous learning and professional growth. We are proud of our lean, flat organization and distinctive organizational culture – one that has been selected as the best place to work in Europe, twice.
If you feel like you've just been described above, are a nice guy or gal who is absolutely fun to work with, and would like to work with some of the nicest & most talented people in the industry, we would love to get your application!
Please send a few lines about yourself!
ps. A digital portfolio with examples of successful projects that demonstrate creative visual thinking reflecting an comprehensive understanding of the design process for digital services is a crucial accompaniment to your application.