Do you love creating unique world class UI visuals with great UX? For our success it's critical that the services we build have exceptionally good user experience and outstanding visual design. You understand how the human mind works and you use your knowledge to combine complex scenarios consisting of business needs and technical opportunities to create products that are a pleasure to interact with.
As UX/UI Designer, we expect you to be able to produce high quality visuals and assets as well as to work as a member of multidisciplinary design & development team to polish the final product to deliver the highest standard of UX.
All team members have a wide range of responsibilities and are involved in every part of the design and development process, therefore positivity and a ‘can do’ attitude are crucial. Individuals are given the freedom to deliver the highest-standard of work in the best way possible. You'll help facilitate co-creation sessions and workshops with our customers, as well as work closely with other designers and developers to create game-changing digital services.
Mutual respect is also an essential condition, as is passion, talent and energy. All team members need to be ambitious self-starters and have a desire to be part of a workplace with a lean, flat structure, built on a foundation of Nordic straightforwardness. Individuals are constantly given opportunities to learn and grow in collaboration with wonderfully nice and extremely talented people.
Above all Designers need to be excited by beautifully designed and innovative, cross media end-to-end digital experiences that have a positive impact on people’s lives and deliver real purpose for the customer.
What we expect:
- Experience in creating user flows for digital experiences
- Capable of turning user problems in simple and functional UX solutions
- High quality production of wireframes
- A good understanding of users and usability
- Experience in creating interactive UI on a variety of digital platforms and pixel-perfect visual designs for digital platforms
- Sensibility for visual detail including typography, color and layout as it relates to interaction
- Production of rapid prototypes to describe the behavior of concepts
- Enthusiasm for digital design best practice, new interaction models, design standards and emerging technologies.
- Some understanding and exposure to the technical side of digital development and delivery is a big plus.
- Interest in (or experience in) service design is a big plus
- Practical working knowledge of agile development methodology is a big plus
- Fluent communication in our company language English and fluency in German
What we offer you:
We are a team of enthusiastic and ambitious people from a dozen different countries that aim to create a caring and inclusive workplace. We foster continuous improvement, learning and support people that want to spread their knowledge by teaching and giving back to the community.
If you want to experience other cities you also have the opportunity to work at our other sites, e.g. Berlin, London, Stockholm or Helsinki, through client projects or our FutuHike program.
Futurice also offers sponsorships for open source contributions that you do in your free time. And since you know best what tools you need, you get to pick your work laptop, smartphone, tablet or smartwatch. Join us and become part of an international, highly transparent company culture with lots of exciting career opportunities!
Take a look at what we do and what we've done and get in touch. Don’t just tell us where you have worked or studied, tell us who you are and where you are heading and what you can bring to the Futurice design team. Describe what you already know and what you want to learn next and take a look at this blog post.
A digital portfolio with examples of successful projects that demonstrate creative visual thinking reflecting an comprehensive understanding of the design process for digital services is a crucial accompaniment to your application.