What we’re looking for is experienced technologists, who can quickly learn new skills and tools and adapt as the situation changes, rather than a rigid skillset. Whether you prefer VR platforms, browsers, mobiles or any other platform doesn't really matter as long as you have the ability to turn the fruits of curiosity and exploration into tangible deliverables.
We hope that you agree with us that the winning recipe for digital projects is happy people, happy customers and happy users. We also hope you share our belief that great software is best built iteratively, with end-to-end ownership of projects, focus on human first, and the right set of tools.
All team members at Futurice have a wide range of responsibilities and are involved in every part of the process. Commitment to a no-silo way of working, positivity and a ‘can do’ attitude are therefore crucial along side strong and engaging communication skills. Individuals are given the freedom to deliver the highest-standard of work in the best way possible, producing game-changing digital products and services in collaboration with ambitious international clients. Our clients range from a multitude of business areas, including financial services, media, automotive, energy and technology, just to name a few.
What can we offer you?
A unique and award-winning culture and work environment, based on values of trust, transparency, caring and continuous improvement. Our reputation as one of the most respected digital companies in the nordics has allowed us to grow rapidly across Europe, with established offices currently in London, Stockholm, Berlin, Munich, Tampere and Helsinki.
We want you to love your job, and we'll do our best to make sure you do.
At Futurice freedom and responsibility go hand in hand. We believe that everything good starts with happy people, and everyone is encouraged to contribute and shape the future of our company. Many of us value the excellent work/life balance, and the fact that we genuinely wants to have a positive impact on the society around it.
We promise you:
- The best working culture in Sweden!
- Interesting domestic and international clients with a possibility to make an impact in their digital future
- Architecturally challenging projects, with freedom and responsibility regarding the client’s technology choices
- Meaningful ways of working and the possibility to influence them
- Tools to balance your work with the rest of your life in the best possible way
- Zero bureaucracy, full transparency
In addition to what comes with the Futurice DNA and working culture, we have our fair share of perks and benefits. You will get, for example, a good insurance coverage and frequent company-wide bonuses in addition to your base salary. You might also find some of these interesting:
- Sponsorship for doing open-source projects on free time
- Trust and autonomy
- Flexible working hours, locations and holidays
- Choose your own devices and tools
- Company credit card and the trust to use it appropriately
- Weekly company breakfast
- Weekly internal tech sharing sessions
- Influence the choice of projects you have
- FutuLabs, access to 3D printers, VR & AR gear, racing seats & cool stuff
- Company trips + possibility to work abroad
- Learning budget for conferences, books‚ etc.
- Paid maternity/paternity leave, childcare support, family events
How does this sound?
We would love to hear from you! Please send a few lines about yourself to email@example.com or send us your application using the form below.
Our interview process is a dialogue, designed to help us get to know each other. In effort to help you show us the real you and to help you relax during the interview process, here is an outline on how our interview process goes and what you can expect each step of the way.
Yes, we have removed specific technologies from this job ad because we believe that skills and tools can and will be learned on the job. We do however want you to be prepared to talk to us about your experience from previous projects, whether the technologies used were good or bad and why.
NOTE: We are currently not able to offer visa sponsorships for Sweden, so unfortunately we can't take applications from outside EU/EEA forward.