We are looking for a talented backend-focused web developer to join our crew in Tampere, in an award-winning international work environment.
You love a good challenge. You have probably always been a bit curious about how things work under the hood.
We want you to love your job, and we'll do our best to make sure you do.
We offer you an extremely interesting job at one of the world's best workplaces. We believe in good working conditions and atmosphere. You are going to meet some of the nicest and smartest people, including several world-class stars. On top of the competitive compensation the company offers employees a lot of trust and power to affect their own work.
We know we've built something special, and we're proud of it. Our lean & flat organization has been selected the best place to work in Europe, twice. Working here in Tampere, you will get to enjoy the best of two worlds: the support and knowledge of the international Futurice organization, as well as a strong local cohesion and can-do attitude of our multi-talented team of 70 here in the iconic Tampella landscape.
We offer you a great workplace with awesome colleagues and interesting projects with our cool and well-known customers: for example Kesko, Nokian Tyres, Valmet, and Alma Media. You will be working primarily in Tampere, with the possibility of working at Futurice offices abroad for shorter or longer periods – or even relocating. We also provide state-of-the-art tools, as well as great possibilities for continuous learning and professional growth. We want to help you move in the direction you want to go.
At Futurice freedom and responsibility go hand in hand. We believe that everything good starts with happy people, and everyone is encouraged to contribute and shape the future of our company. Many of us value the excellent work/life balance, and the fact that the company genuinely wants to have a positive impact on the society around it.
We promise you:
- The best working culture in Finland!
- Interesting domestic and international clients with a possibility to make an impact in their digital future
- Architecturally challenging projects, with freedom and responsibility regarding the client’s technology choices
- Meaningful ways of working and the possibility to influence them
- Tools to balance your work with the rest of your life in the best possible way
- Zero bureaucracy, full transparency
In addition to what comes with the Futurice DNA and working culture, we have our fair share of perks and benefits. You will get, for example, a good insurance coverage and frequent bonuses in addition to your base salary. You might also find some of these interesting:
- Sponsorship for doing open-source projects on free time
- Flexible working hours & locations (just want to check out the Berlin office? Why not go FutuHike!)
- Company support for learning, be it buying books, online courses or travelling to conferences abroad
- FutuLabs: access to 3D printers, VR & AR gear, racing seats & cool stuff
- Personal IT budget, allowing you to e.g. regularly update your phone
- Periodic laptop refreshes. Redeem your trusty workhorse after the fact? Sure!
How does this sound?
We would love to hear from you! Please send a few lines about yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org or send us your application using the form below.
Our interview process is a dialogue, and we want the exchange to be beneficial for both parties. We are looking for people who are not only technically capable, but also fun to work with. As such, we'd love to hear about what makes you tick and your past projects and experiences, ups as well as downs. Also, we'll be happy to answer any questions you might have got.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
NOTE: We are currently not able to offer visa sponsorships for Tampere, so unfortunately we can't take applications from outside EU/EEA forward. However, do by all means take a look at our positions in the Helsinki HQ!