Join and help shape and grow our Sweden business.
The Stockholm design team is growing. Take the opportunity to shape and influence our client's business, organisation and raising the benchmark of design quality.
All team members at Futurice have a wide range of responsibilities and are involved in every part of the design and development process, therefore positivity and a ‘can do’ attitude are crucial. Individuals are given the freedom to deliver the highest-standard of work in the best way possible, producing outstanding game-changing digital products and services in collaboration with ambitious international clients.
Mutual respect is also an essential condition, as is passion, talent and energy. All team members need to be ambitious self-starters and have a desire to be part of a workplace with a lean, flat structure, built on a foundation of Nordic straightforwardness. Individuals are constantly given opportunities to learn and grow in collaboration with wonderfully nice and extremely talented people.
Above all Designers need to be excited by beautifully designed and innovative, cross media end-to-end digital experiences that have a positive impact on people’s lives and deliver real purpose for the customer.
Take a look at what we do and what we've done and get in touch. Don’t just tell us where you have worked or studied, tell us who you are and where you are heading and what you can bring to the Futurice design team. Describe what you already know and what you want to learn next and take a look at how to write a great job application.
A strong digital portfolio with several examples of successfully launched products, services and results that demonstrate strategic, conceptual and creative thinking reflecting an extensive and comprehensive understanding of the design process is a crucial accompaniment to your application.
Skills and Experience
- A strategic and creative thinker, able to inspire team members and customers with compelling, well-thought out design solutions.
- A high-level of expertise in planning and conducting customer research and collaborative workshop activities that help shape and define consumer-facing experiences.
- Proficient in synthesising quantitative and qualitative data from multiple sources to identify opportunities and recommend design directions.
- First-class verbal and written communication skills with the ability to eloquently articulate strategy, concepts and rationale in a comprehensive and understandable manner.
- Enthusiasm for digital design best practice, new interaction models, design standards and emerging technologies.
- Interest and participation in professional industry groups, conferences, speaking engagements, publications, etc.