At Futurice, we create digital services that people love. Together with our clients, we co-create transformational businesses and services to redefine the way humans and technology interact. We show the direction. We design customer experiences. We code. We make you the culture you need. We make future digital businesses.
As a Creative Director at Futuirce Berlin, you spearhead new creative and strategic thinking for client projects with digital elements and emerging technologies (AR, VR, IoT ...). The overall objective is to direct, inspire, lead and support the design team in Berlin, build executive-level relationships in organisations and become a trusted advisor. You will provide direction for other designers and work close together with Technologists and Business Advisors to create transformational services for millions of people around the world.
We are human first. And ethics matter tremendously. Mutual respect is an essential condition, as is passion, talent and energy. All team members need to be ambitious self-starters and have a desire to be part of a workplace with a lean, flat structure, built on a foundation of Nordic straightforwardness. Individuals are constantly given opportunities to learn and grow in collaboration with wonderfully nice and extremely talented people.
We work hard to have a positive impact on the world. With our projects you get to work interesting current problems and build services used by millions of customers for work and leisure. And with our open source and social responsibility programs you can personally give back to the community.
Futurice is a Lean Service Creation company. Take a look at what we do and what we've done. We offer an award-winning work environment and international clients with game-changing projects to work on. Best of all, we offer colleagues that are as talented as they are inspiring.
What we expect:
- Fluent in German and English.
- At least 10-15 years experience in relevant design fields.
- Proven track record in developing successful new services and the ability to lead service strategy / digital vision for client projects.
- Ability to engage new clients and proactively support large new business opportunities.
- Ability to plan and lead strategic activities, coach new ways of working and innovation process.
- Deep understanding of the user experience around all consumer products (digital, physical, environmental) and the ability to lead and coach internal design competence development.
- Leading strategic initiatives and Lean Service Creation (LSC) process for our clients.
- Passion for technology innovation and a strong digital focus, especially on emerging technologies.
- Working collaboratively with other departments.
A strong portfolio is a crucial accompaniment to your application, including several examples of successfully launched products, services and results that demonstrate strategic, conceptual and creative thinking, reflecting an extensive and comprehensive understanding of the design process.
We offer you a great workplace with awesome colleagues, interesting projects with the possibility of working at Futurice offices abroad for shorter or longer stints, excellent tools and benefits, and great possibilities for continuous learning and professional growth. We are proud of our lean, flat organization and distinctive organizational culture – one that has been selected as the best place to work in Europe twice.
You are not a morning person? You need to pick up your kids from school? We believe in well-rested people doing concentrated and impactful work. Therefore we have flexible working hours.
If you feel like you've just been described above, are a nice guy or gal who is absolutely fun to work with, and would like to work with some of the nicest and most talented people in the industry, we would love to get your application!
Please send a few lines about yourself using the form below.