Futurice is incredibly excited about embarking on our newest European adventure – Oslo! We are looking for people who want to join us on this adventure and leave their mark in Oslo by building our newest site from the ground up.
As a company, Futurice is built on a strong foundation of people, culture and collaboration. We use our strengths to help our clients change, innovate and build fantastic digital services. We are almost 500 passionate strategists, designers and developers working out of 7 offices in 5 countries. Our ways of working are all about speed and agility, and our culture about transparency, caring and trust.
We are calling for a new family member who is deeply passionate about human-centric digital experiences. Have you mastered visual UX design and rapid prototyping, and want to help companies improve their design and innovation practices. Join us to build a workplace that allows people to develop their skills and gives them the freedom to become what they want to be. We’ll also need you to help us find other passionate designers to join our startup team.
- Background in UX / Product / Service Design
- Minimum five years of working in the field
- Ability to lead design projects
- Proactive and passionate mindset to make us the best digital agency in Norway
- Desire to attract friends to join our rapidly growing team
- Experience from a corporate environment is a plus
- We consider Norwegian and English language skills necessary for you to success both with clients and in Futurice community.
What can we offer you?
A unique and award-winning culture and work environment, based on values of trust, transparency, caring and continuous improvement. Our reputation as one of the most respected digital companies in the nordics has allowed us to grow rapidly across Europe, with other established offices in London, Stockholm, Berlin, Munich, Tampere and Helsinki.
We want you to love your job, and we'll do our best to make sure you do.
At Futurice freedom and responsibility go hand in hand. We believe that everything good starts with happy people, and everyone is encouraged to contribute and shape the future of our company. Many of us value the excellent work/life balance, and the fact that we genuinely wants to have a positive impact on the society around it.
We promise you
- Our mission is to create the best working culture in Norway!
- Interesting domestic and international clients with a possibility to make an impact in their digital future
- Architecturally challenging projects, with freedom and responsibility regarding the client’s technology choices
- Meaningful ways of working and the possibility to influence them
- Tools to balance your work with the rest of your life in the best possible way
- Zero bureaucracy, full transparency
In addition to what comes with the Futurice DNA and working culture, we have our fair share of perks and benefits. You will get, for example, a good insurance coverage and frequent company-wide bonuses in addition to your base salary. You might also find some of these interesting:
- Sponsorship for doing open-source projects on free time
- Trust and autonomy
- Flexible working hours, locations and holidays
- Choose your own devices and tools
- Company credit card and the trust to use it appropriately
- Weekly company breakfast
- Weekly internal tech sharing sessions
- Influence the choice of projects you have
- Company trips + possibility to work abroad
- Learning budget for conferences, books‚ etc.
- Paid maternity/paternity leave, childcare support, family events
Fur further informations contact Juho or Pål. Otherwise go ahead and apply below. We look forward to hearing from you.
+46 70-959 92 95
+358 50 306 6244
NOTE: We are currently not able to offer visa sponsorships for Norway, so unfortunately we can't take applications from outside EU/EEA forward.