Join us in Helsinki!
Looking for the next adventure in your career? You are in the right place! We are always happy to get to know people who love learning and have their heart in the right place.
Exciting possibilities with business and technology
Technology Advisors at Futurice are generalists working across industries to help clients solve their important challenges in business and technology. They work with digital services, software development and improving how digital is done in big organizations. Due to the exploratory nature of this role, advisors will also assist in account management and sales related activities. So, as a Technology Advisor, you’ll truly leave your mark on our growing and developing consulting competence as we expand on the continent and beyond!
This is what you would potentially be working with:
- Creating cloud native solution architecture for a new digital service.
- Helping customers with their data strategy and lead the actions defined in the development roadmap.
- Solving the 2-speed IT riddle in a company which intends to transform into a digital powerhouse.
- Introducing new technologies to improve the continuous delivery process and the customer experience for a leading consumer goods provider.
- Taking a significant role in shaping our technology advisory team.
Embracing the advisor mindset
For a Technology Advisor it is valuable to have a deep understanding in technology and a toolset of modern frameworks and methodologies. They often have years of experience in software development but have extended the scope of problems to tackle as they also want to see impact being made to organizational issues.
In this role the ability to ask the right questions and drive troubleshooting with experts is crucial. It’s about being a listener with the ability to discern relevant information and articulate it appropriately to others. Many times our work requires operating with high energy in ambiguous environments. Even if it’s not always clear and straightforward, we have great team members to have our back here at Futurice!
Here are some things that would help you succeed in this job:
- Passion for all things digital and eagerness to learn more with broad focus.
- Lean mindset and a digital DNA but also know your stuff around enterprise architecture and legacy IT.
- Ability to communicate and work fluently across different levels in organizations, from leadership to product owners, enterprise architects, developers and dev-ops.
- Background: modern software development, system integrations, solution architecture and cloud IT infrastructure with +5 years of work experience.
- Willingness to take a step in the abstraction level to solve organizational issues and drive towards results in big projects.
- Good leadership skills in achieving momentum, action and results.
- Fluent in English required in this role, fluent Finnish a plus.
We offer you the Ultimate Learning Platform
With us you get the opportunity to work with the most motivated and multi talented forces in development, design and strategy. As an agency, we have a versatile portfolio of projects and we solve different kinds of problems that require different kinds of tools – for you this means the chance of a lifetime to follow your learning goals and broaden your skill set. You will be inspired and supported throughout your journey as our aspiration is to be the Ultimate Learning Platform for your career. We are a people-first-company and believe that at the end of the day happy people are the key to great software and happy clients.
If you get good vibes after reading this, we would love to hear from you!
Please click “apply” to show your interest and tell us a bit about your career background and why you are motivated to become part of the Futu family
Want to know more about this?
Maria Calonius, HR & Recruitment Lead, Finland
+358 50 5686950
We are a team of 550 professionals with more than 40 nationalities in 7 offices. We’re experts in strategy, design, and engineering, and we combine these capabilities to transform organisations at every level. We think by making, and make by thinking, solving business problems by getting our hands dirty. We help forward-thinking organisations embrace change, and take control of their futures. Our strong culture is built on our core values: Care, Trust, Transparency and Continuous Improvement.