(Senior) Talent Acquisition Specialists
Looking for the next adventure in your career? You are in the right place! We are always happy to get to know people who love learning and have their heart in the right place.
Do you love modern recruitment? Creating an awesome candidate experience makes you tick?
If yes, read further and apply!
As a growing tech company, we are looking for two colleagues to join our Talent Acquisition team. The days at Futurice recruitment are never dull and in this role you build the network and pipelines of tech talent through active headhunt and together with our lovely recruitment team ideate new recruitment marketing activities and further develop our talent acquisition function.
You will be working in our global talent acquisition team and supporting our sites in Finland, Sweden and Germany. We are hiring two colleagues and preferably one is located in Germany (Munich, Berlin or Stuttgart) and another located in Finland (Helsinki or Tampere).
As a team we are learning by doing and share best practices internally on the go. We are looking for a talent who is eager to learn together and individually. We listed here some things that might be helpful for this position:
- Work experience in recruiting, preferably in tech, design (UX/UI) or consulting and knowledge of recruitment processes and active talent research
- Fluency in English and good communication skills (fluency in Finnish, Swedish or German is a plus)
- Enthusiasm in planning and implementing recruitment marketing activities
- Friendly and service-oriented attitude and ability to nurture trusting relationships
- Hands-on mentality and readiness to take care of diverse tasks at the same time
- Network of potential candidates is a big plus
What can we offer?
- The possibility to make Futurice an even better workplace
- Challenging work tasks in the field of recruitment and employer branding in combination with caring for the people and their work environment
- A lot of space for own ideas and responsibilities
- Opportunity to work in an international team with colleagues across Europe
- Flexible work environment
- International, diverse and friendly organisational culture
Our ways of working are all about agility, and our culture is about continuous improvement, transparency, caring and trust!
Does this sound just about right?
We would love to get your application! Please send it along with your CV, cover letter, location and salary request, using the form below by 23rd of January 2022. For additional details, contact Maria Calonius, Head of HR & Recruitment at Futurice (email email@example.com.)
Come as you are
As an ultimate learning platform that empowers people to become a better version of themselves, we believe that diversity and inclusion are important to our company's success. We seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse pool of candidates. We welcome applications from everyone, regardless of their race, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, medical condition, or other non-merit factors - we care for each other!
We are a team of 550 professionals with more than 40 nationalities in 7 offices. We’re experts in strategy, design, and engineering, and we combine these capabilities to transform organisations at every level. We think by making, and make by thinking, solving business problems by getting our hands dirty. We help forward-thinking organisations embrace change, and take control of their futures. Our strong culture is built on our core values: Care, Trust, Transparency and Continuous Improvement.