Senior Service Designer (f/m/x)
At Futurice, we create digital services that people love. We are builders at heart and the end-user experience is at the forefront of everything we do. Our Designers transform complex demands into intuitive and elegant digital services for millions of people around the world. Be part of our internationally awarded working culture and join our team of brilliant minds and creative thinkers.
As a Senior Service Designer at Futurice you will help us leverage business metrics to demonstrate the value of enterprise modernization key metrics guiding our clients, realizing customer opportunities and revenue streams – B2B & B2C. Take the opportunity to shape and influence our client's business and raise their benchmark.
Here are some practical things that would definitely help in this job
- Fluent English and German language skills.
- First-class visual and verbal storyteller with strong data analytical skills. Able to eloquently articulate strategy, and communicate significant patterns in data in a rational and comprehensive manner.
- Experience in strategic foresight or/and data trend analysis, change management, team operational improvement and data metrics consulting.
- Deep experience in planning and facilitating collaborative workshop activities that help shape and define consumer-facing experiences.
- Proficient in synthesising quantitative and qualitative data from multiple sources to identify opportunities and recommend design directions.
- High level of expertise in tackling and solving complex business challenges.
- Deep and contextual understanding of what matters to the people we are designing for.
- Manage design research relationships with partners and clients.
- Evolve and innovate the Service Design and Design Research practice, pulling in state-of-the-art methods from external and internal expertise.
- Enthusiasm for digital design best practices, new interaction models, design standards and emerging technologies.
- Driving design quality, practice and offerings that meet business and user goals as well as creating new offerings within Futurice.
- Expertise in collaborating with other designers, developers and advisors.
You would blow our minds if you also bring along some of these:
- Experience in change management, operational improvement and metrics consulting.
- Experience in creating and bringing products and services to market.
- Ability to lead large-scale design projects and related accounts.
- Experience in leading multiple cross-discipline teams.
- High level of expertise in planning and conducting customer research, user tests and concept validation process.
What we can offer you
- Flexible working hours
some are night owls, others early birds! No one is equally productive 9 to 5 and we are fine with it.
- Load your batteries
you will have 30 paid vacation days.
- We consider individual needs
choose the way you work best by selecting your own devices and tools.
- Personal IT budget
which allows you to regularly update your work equipment
- Remote work
You can work from anywhere outside Germany for up to four weeks each year.
- Ultimate learning platform
continuous learning is one of our core values, therefore you will be offered various learning opportunities in your daily work as well as internal learning events, training and meet-ups to share and enlarge your knowledge
- Company pension scheme
you have the possibility to participate in a direct insurance company pension plan
- Sports benefit
we want our Futuemployees to stay fit and healthy! Therefore Futurice sponsors your personal membership at Urban sports with a certain amount of the monthly costs.
we support you financially for the commute from home to work with 30EUR per month.
- Social responsibility program
where you can give back to the community and receive sponsorship from Futurice for doing open-source projects in your free time.
- Agile working environment
short decision paths and low hierarchies
- Regular feedback culture & retrospectives
we support you, to become a better version of yourself!
And last but not least - our Futurice specialities!
work in another office for a week
access to 3D printers, VR & AR gear and other cool emerging tech gadgets
- Onboarding camp
global get-together taking place in the woods of Finland for everyone who has joined Futurice recently
Your salary is attached to our transparent career path model. Once we have gotten to know you better, we are making an individual career-level-assessment, based on your skills, responsibilities and impact.
Additionally, you are eligible to receive a company-wide bonus and several other benefits not listed above.
Please share a few lines about yourself, your up-to-date CV, and your portfolio. A strong portfolio is a crucial accompaniment to your application, including several examples of successfully launched products, services and results that demonstrate strategic, conceptual and creative thinking, reflecting an extensive and comprehensive understanding of the design process.
We would love to hear from you!
Come as you are
As an ultimate learning platform that empowers people to become a better version of themselves, we believe that diversity and inclusion are important to our company's success. We seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse pool of candidates. We welcome applications from everyone, regardless of their race, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, medical condition, or other non-merit factors - we care for each other!
Want to know more about this?
Katharina Schütte, Talent Acquisition Manager, Berlin
We are a team of 650 professionals with more than 46 nationalities in 7 offices, and we help forward-thinking organizations develop resilience and take control of their futures. Bringing together strategy, design, engineering and data, we help clients put data to work, rethink customer experiences, and design entirely new business models. We unleash a culture of innovation and create digital products and services that make companies and societies future capable. We collaborate closely with our clients across industries, both on-site and remotely. Our strong culture is built on our core values of Care, Trust, Transparency and Continuous Improvement. We'd like to welcome you home.