Join us in Helsinki
As an Architect, you'll be part of a talented team with diverse backgrounds and leave your mark on our growing and developing consulting competence as we expand. We work across different architecture domains: DevOps, Cloud, Security, Data and AI.
Architects at Futurice are generalists working across industries to help clients solve their important challenges in business and technology. They work with digital services, software development and improving how digital is done in big organizations. Architects have a wide understanding of technology and a toolset of modern frameworks and methodologies. They often have years of experience in software development but have extended the scope of problems to tackle as they also want to see the impact being made to organizational issues.
Some examples of our expertise:
DevOps & Cloud architecture
- Solid experience with AWS, Google Cloud and/or Microsoft Azure
- Designing for Single Cloud provider or Hybrid Cloud scenarios
- Developing complex scenarios using cloud agnostic stacks
- Facilitating Threat Modeling & Risk Management workshops
- Security Auditing and recommending code pipeline best practices
AI & Data architecture
- Building Data Lake and Data Warehousing solutions in the Cloud
- Analytics, Visualizations and Business Intelligence systems (e.g. Splunk, Kibana, PowerBI, QlikView, QuickSight, Data Studio, etc)
- AI/Machine Learning model creation and training (e.g. Tensorflow, Apache MXNet)
Additionally, you will take a significant role in shaping the architecture team and contributing to our company thought leadership efforts. Due to the exploratory nature of this role, you will also assist in account management and sales related activities.
What we'd like you to be like:
- You have a broad knowledge of tools, frameworks and technologies related to designing, implementing, deploying and hosting software services.
- Solid experience in at least one of the following Architecture domains: DevOps & Cloud, Security and/or Data & AI
Fluent in English is required, fluent Finnish is a plus * Strong expertise in agile software development and methods (e.g. Scrum, Kanban).
- You have experience in designing and implementing modern REST-based APIs, using e.g. Java, Scala, or Node.js.
- You have a good understanding of both relational databases as well as no-SQL databases.
Good leadership skills in achieving momentum, action and results
Ability to ask the right questions and drive troubleshooting with experts
Thought leader and influencer: public speaking, tech articles, etc.
Willingness to take a step in the abstraction level to solve organizational issues and drive towards results in big projects.
Ability to work in diverse work cultures and comfortable with nonhierarchical organizations
We are human first. And ethics matter tremendously. Mutual respect is an essential condition, as is a passion, talent and energy. All team members need to be ambitious self-starters and have a desire to be part of a workplace with a lean, flat structure, built on a foundation of straightforwardness.
All in all, we are not just looking for a person for a specific position. We are looking for people who know their stuff. Those who are passionate to learn and grow in collaboration with wonderfully nice and extremely talented people! Please show your interest and tell us why you are motivated to become part of the Futu family.
Want to know more about this?
Antti Lammi, Head of Technology Advisory
+358 44 2786885
The birthplace of the cool and home of the awesome. Our office in the Kamppi district in downtown Helsinki is centred around the FutuCafé, a semi-public open space designed to bring people together and enable interaction. Helsinki has everything from world-class coders to perceptive service designers and fearless business consultants – all mixed together in a petri dish of innovation, where silos are impossible to form.