Principal Advisor / Head of Strategy and Culture Germany (m/w/x)
Join us in Berlin
At Futurice, we create digital services that people love. Take the opportunity to lead the world's leading businesses and our teams to build compelling digital services, strategies and future resilient culture. Together with our clients, we co-create transformational businesses and services to redefine the way humans and technology interact. We show the direction. We design customer experiences. We code. We make you the culture you need. We make future digital businesses.
The Principal plays a leading role in steering and guiding Strategy and Culture activities, and the development of the business, in Germany. To effectively carry out the role, a seasoned professional in the realm of business growth and transformation is required to act as a source of expertise for key account leads, and carry out the role of trusted advisor for senior client stakeholders. As an ambassador of the Strategy & Culture competence, the Principal will be a catalyst for driving business development and achieving growth targets, while mentoring and coaching team members.
Key responsibilities include:
- Key Account
Steering together with the heads of design and technology, the Principal will support and guide decision making related to the key accounts' strategy and ongoing performance. Leveraging their extensive experience and knowledge, the Principal will support the key accounts in ‘expanding’ their impact across client organisations to win new engagements
- New business catalyst
To lead/support business development activity, focusing primarily on vetted ‘opportunities’ to provide a source of expertise in the ﬁelds of business growth, transformation and leadership.
- Project team guidance
To guide and steer the scoping, framing and delivery of focus client engagements, helping to ensure quality and proﬁt standards are adhered to. Furthermore, identify learning opportunities for advisors within client engagements, supporting the up-skilling of the Strategy & Culture competence community.
- Client advisor
Leverage experience and knowledge in order to act as a trusted advisor for senior client relationships, with the objective of strengthening relationships as well as identifying and scoping new opportunities.
- Thought leadership
Lead/Support the development of POV’s and ‘talks’ (e.g. conference presentations) to generate opportunities for new client work.
- Competence development
To provide input on emerging client challenges and needs in relation to deﬁning growth paths for the Futurice business in Germany.
- Team leadership
To be assigned the role of the supervisor of Strategy & Culture team members, ensuring the competence of the team continues to grow and develop in line with Futurice ‘strategic partner’ vision.
We are looking for…
- Fluent German and English skills
- An experienced leader and consultant with strong commercial acumen and expertise in innovation and transformation across industry sectors.
- A strategist which can leverage a robust set of strategic methodologies to propose a framework for different types of client challenges.
- A savvy business and client developer, with success in building a business, whether it be another agency/consultancy or within a corporate environment.
- Expertise in the end-to-end process for building commercially viable solutions and comfort with product, service and business propositions.
- 10-12 years in this industry with in-depth knowledge of the growth and transformation problems faced by client organisations.
- Proven experience working with client stakeholders to identify, ideate, create, accelerate, and scale a solution.
- Leadership qualities and comfort managing multidisciplinary teams, inspiring collaboration and providing mentorship or coaching.
- A storyteller, and not only are you able to take senior stakeholders through a journey to delivery, but you have the ability to persuasively inﬂuence your audience.
- Excitement about making an impact on a growing business, developing accounts and contributing to thought leadership, while also not afraid to roll up their sleeves to get things done.
Looking for an end-to-end digital partner in Berlin? Look no further. In the city where countless startups, hubs, labs and accelerators challenge the status quo on a daily basis, we stand out. We have some of the most skilled people in tech, design and business you’re likely to find – coming from no less than 16 countries. As key clients, we have both multinational industry leaders and up-and-coming disruptors – Volkswagen, E.ON, Daimler, Axel Springer and FRI:DAY to name a few.