Principal Advisor / Head of Strategy and Culture Germany (m/f/d) in Munich or Berlin
Join us in Munich!
The Principal plays a leading role in steering and guiding Strategy & Culture activities, and the development of the business, in Germany. To effectively carry out the role, a seasoned professional in the realm of business growth and transformation is required to act as a source of expertise for key account leads, and carry out the role of trusted advisor for senior client stakeholders. As an ambassador of the Strategy & Culture competence, the Principal will be a catalyst for driving business development and achieving growth targets, while mentoring and coaching team members. Key responsibilities include: Key Account: Steering Together with the heads of design and technology, the Principal will support and guide decision making related to the key account’s strategy and ongoing performance. Leveraging their extensive experience and knowledge, the Principal will support the key accounts in ‘expanding’ their impact across client organisations to win new engagements New business catalyst: To lead/support business development activity, focusing primarily on vetted ‘opportunities’ to provide a source of expertise in the ﬁelds of business growth, transformation and leadership. Project team guidance: To guide and steer the scoping, framing and delivery of focus client engagements, helping to ensure quality and proﬁt standards are adhered to. Furthermore, identify learning opportunities for advisors within client engagements, supporting the up-skilling of the Strategy & Culture competence community. Client advisor: Leverage experience and knowledge to act as a trusted advisor for senior client relationships in focus accounts, with the objective of strengthening relationship, identifying and scoping new opportunities. Thought leadership: Lead/Support the development of POV’s and ‘talks’ (e.g. conference presentations) to generate opportunities for new client work. Competence development: To provide input on emerging client challenges and needs in relation to deﬁning growth paths for the Futurice business in Germany. Team leadership: To be assigned the role of supervisor for Strategy & Culture team members, ensuring competence team continues to grow and develop in line with Futurice ‘strategic partner’ vision.
We are looking for…
- Fluent German and English skills
- An experienced leader and consultant with strong commercial acumen and expertise in innovation and transformation across industry sectors.
- A strategist which can leverage a robust set of strategic methodologies to propose a framework for different types of client challenges.
- A savvy business and client developer, with success in building a business, whether it be another agency/consultancy or within a corporate environment.
- Expertise in end-to-end process for building commercially viable solutions and comfort with product, service and business propositions.
- 10-12 years in this industry with in-depth knowledge of the growth and transformation problems faced by client organisations.
- Proven experience working with client stakeholders to identify, ideate, create, accelerate, and scale a solution.
- Leadership qualities and comfort managing multidisciplinary teams, inspiring collaboration and providing mentorship or coaching.
- A storyteller, and not only are you able to take senior stakeholders through a journey to delivery, but you have an ability to persuasively inﬂuence your audience.
- Excitement about making an impact on a growing business, developing accounts and contributing to thought leadership, while also not afraid to roll up their sleeves to get things done.
Want to know more about this?
Irina Sirakova-Brumbarov, Talent Acquisition Manager, Munich/Stuttgart
We are a team of 550 professionals with more than 40 nationalities in 7 offices. We’re experts in strategy, design, and engineering, and we combine these capabilities to transform organisations at every level. We think by making, and make by thinking, solving business problems by getting our hands dirty. We help forward-thinking organisations embrace change, and take control of their futures. Our strong culture is built on our core values: Care, Trust, Transparency and Continuous Improvement.