Principal Advisor / Head of Strategy and Culture Germany (f/m/x)
Join us in Berlin!
At Futurice, we create digital services that people love. Take the opportunity to guide the world's leading businesses and our teams to build compelling digital services, strategies, and future resilient cultures. Together with our clients, we co-create transformational businesses and services to redefine the way humans and technology interact. We show the direction. We design customer experiences. We code. We make you the culture you need. We make future digital businesses.
In a nutshell
The Principal Advisor plays a leading role in steering and guiding Strategy and Culture activities and in the development of the business in Germany. To effectively carry out the role, a seasoned professional in the realm of business growth and transformation is required to act as a source of expertise for key account leads, and act as a trusted advisor for senior client stakeholders. As an ambassador of the Strategy & Culture competence, the Principal Advisor will be a catalyst for driving business development and achieving growth targets, while mentoring and coaching team members.
- Key Account
Steering together with the heads of design and technology, the Principal Advisor will support and guide decision making related to the key accounts' strategy and ongoing performance. Leveraging their extensive experience and knowledge, the Principal Advisor will support the key accounts in ‘expanding’ their impact across client organisations to win new engagements
- New business catalyst
To lead and support business development activity, focusing primarily on vetted ‘opportunities’ to provide a source of expertise in the ﬁelds of business growth, transformation and leadership.
- Project team guidance
To guide and steer the scoping, framing and delivery of focus client engagements, helping to ensure quality and proﬁt standards are adhered to. Furthermore, identify learning opportunities for advisors within client engagements, supporting the up-skilling of the Strategy & Culture competence community.
- Client advisor
Leverage experience and knowledge in order to act as a trusted advisor for senior client relationships with the objective of strengthening relationships as well as identifying and scoping new opportunities.
- Thought leadership
Lead/support the development of POV’s and talks (e.g. conference presentations) to generate opportunities for new client work.
- Competence development
To provide input on emerging client challenges and needs in relation to deﬁning growth paths for the Futurice business in Germany.
- Team leadership
To be assigned the role of the supervisor of Strategy & Culture team members, ensuring the competence of the team continues to grow and develops in line with Futurice ‘strategic partner’ vision.
What we are looking for
- Fluent German and English skills
- An experienced leader and consultant with strong commercial acumen and expertise in innovation and transformation across industry sectors.
- A strategist which can leverage a robust set of strategic methodologies to propose a framework for different types of client challenges.
- A savvy business and client developer, with success in building a business, whether it be another agency/consultancy or within a corporate environment.
- Expertise in the end-to-end process for building commercially viable solutions and comfort with product, service and business propositions.
- 10-12 years in this industry with in-depth knowledge of the growth and transformation problems faced by client organisations.
- Proven experience working with client stakeholders to identify, ideate, create, accelerate, and scale a solution.
- Leadership qualities and being comfortable managing multidisciplinary teams, inspiring collaboration, and providing mentorship or coaching.
- A storyteller, and not only are you able to take senior stakeholders through a journey to delivery, but you have the ability to persuasively inﬂuence your audience.
- Excitement about making an impact on a growing business, developing accounts and contributing to thought leadership, while also not afraid to roll up your sleeves to get things done.
We are proud of our lean, flat organization and distinctive organizational culture – one that has been selected as the best place to work in Europe twice. Besides our people and our culture that has been awarded internationally, we have even more multiple benefits for you
- Flexible working hours
some are night owls, other early birds! No one is equally productive 9 to 5 and we are fine with it!
- Load your batteries
you will have 30 paid vacation days!
- We consider individual needs
Choose the way you work best by selecting your own devices and tools.
- Personal IT budget
which allows you to regularly update your work equipment
- Ultimate learning platform
continuous learning is one of our core values, therefore you will be offered various learning opportunities in your daily work as well as internal learning events, training and meet-ups to share and enlarge your knowledge
- Company pension scheme
you have the possibility to participate in a direct insurance company pension plan
- Sports benefit
We want our Futuemployees to stay fit and healthy! Therefore Futurice sponsors your personal membership at Urban sports with a certain amount of the monthly costs.
- Agile working environment
short decision paths and low hierarchies
- Regular feedback culture & retrospectives
we support you, to become a better version of yourself!
And last but not least - our Futurice specialities!
And last but not least - our Futurice specialities!
work in another office for a week
access to 3D printers, VR & AR gear and other cool emerging tech stuff
as a new joiner you will get supported from an assigned colleague to guide you through your onboarding process and first weeks at Futurice!
We would love to hear from you! Please share a few lines about yourself and your up-to-date CV using the form below.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Futurice’s goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative, at all job levels, of the people we serve. As an ultimate learning platform that empowers people to become a better version of themselves, we believe that diversity and inclusion are important to our company's success. We seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse pool of candidates. We welcome applications from everyone, regardless of their race, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, medical condition, or other non-merit factors - we care for each other!
We are a team of 550 professionals with more than 40 nationalities in 7 offices. We’re experts in strategy, design, and engineering, and we combine these capabilities to transform organisations at every level. We think by making, and make by thinking, solving business problems by getting our hands dirty. We help forward-thinking organisations embrace change, and take control of their futures. Our strong culture is built on our core values: Care, Trust, Transparency and Continuous Improvement.