Lead Software Engineer / Senior Developer
Join us in Oslo
Want to be part of something truly exciting and be able to deliver projects end-to-end? We are looking for an experienced developer that has a passion to code and loves problem solving. You might currently be a consultant, or looking for new challenges to steer cutting edge tech projects, and see them through to the finish. What you can expect with Futurice Oslo Futurice Oslo is one of the newest sites in the Futurice family, and we are excited to grow a bigger, creative team. Our team is highly skilled, driven to iterate, test, and get stuff done, while also having fun. We respect and support each other, and expect our new team members to value the same. While we often work from client offices, we have a great homebase at the MESH community in the centre of Oslo, where we enjoy team breakfasts and collaborate on project and internal needs. By joining our team, you will not only greatly impact the business direction and future growth of our Oslo office, but also be part of a top-skilled community of over 600 colleagues around Europe. We work with organisations like Vipps, TINE, Escio, DNB, OBF, Finstart and TheFactory, with much more to come. Our project work has ranged from designing new team organisation and structures, product recognition with computer vision and machine learning, and creating the first facial recognition payment system in Norway.
What we are looking for:
- Full-stack developer with abilities to steer versatile tech projects.
- Ability to guide others in agile, continuous learning and devops practices
- Passion for technology-enabled innovation and emerging technologies.
- Collaborative team player, developing data-driven applications and solutions.
- Fluent in Norwegian and English
We offer you:
- High focus on your development through weekly sharing sessions, podcasts, courses, seminars and more.
- Focus on simplified decisions and autonomy through our unique decision model
- Cross-site collaboration, and the opportunity to work in other Futurice offices abroad for short or long stints.
- Paid support to work on social impact and open source projects through our Spice program.
- An employer that cares and is committed to building a future with you.
- Competitive salary, pension and insurances
If this sounds like you, then what’s next?
Apply! Once you apply, this happens:
- First we will have a brief video chat
- Next is a collaborative technical interview. We do a deeper dive on your tech experience
- Then a final culture interview. This gives you a chance to meet more of the team
In a small startup team, we help Norwegian clients raise their innovation game to the next level. We do this by helping them build a culture of experimentation, coaching them in ways of working for rapid service development from ideas into validated first launches, co-creating innovation structures for speed and agility, as well as designing and building new services - side by side with our clients. We're on this journey together.