Lead Designer / Strategist (f/m/x) - Stockholm
As a Lead Designer / Strategist at Futurice you will help us leverage business metrics to demonstrate the value of design. Take the opportunity to shape and influence our client's business and raise their benchmark and impact people lives.
Here are some practical things that would definitely help in this job
- Fluent English.
- 5 to 7 years of experience.
- First-class visual and verbal storyteller with strong data analytical skills. Able to eloquently articulate strategy, and communicate significant patterns in data and customer insight in a rational and comprehensive manner.
- Experience in strategic foresight or/and data trend analysis, change management, team operational improvement.
- Deep experience in planning and facilitating collaborative workshop activities that help shape and define consumer-facing experiences.
- Proficient in synthesising quantitative and qualitative data from multiple sources to identify opportunities and recommend design directions.
- High level of expertise in tackling and solving complex business challenges.
- Deep and contextual understanding of what matters to the people we are designing for.
- Manage design research relationships with partners and clients.
- Evolve and innovate the Service Design and Design Research practice, pulling in state-of-the-art methods from external and internal expertise.
- Enthusiasm for digital design best practices, new interaction models, design standards and emerging technologies. Inspire and coach design practise.
- Driving design quality, practice and offerings that meet business and user goals as well as creating new offerings within Futurice. Take part and lead business development practises (e.g pitching).
- Expertise in collaborating with other designers, developers and advisors.
You would blow our minds if you also bring along some of these:
- Experience in change management, operational improvement and metrics consulting.
- 3-5 years of experience in creating and bringing products and services to market.
- Ability to lead large scale design projects and related accounts.
- Experience in leading multiple cross-discipline teams.
- Making sure people are motivated and becoming their best versions of themselves, a people leader with experience of staffing and professional coaching and mentoring.
- High level of expertise in planning and conducting customer research, user tests and concept validation process.
Besides our overall cultural and organisational model, here are some specific Futurice perks.
- Flexible working hours
some are night owls, other early birds! No one is equally productive 9 to 5 and we are fine with it!
- Load your batteries
you will have 30 paid vacation days!
- We consider individual needs
Choose the way you work best by selecting your own devices and tools.
- Personal IT budget
which allows you to regularly update your work equipment
- Ultimate learning platform
continuous learning is one of our core values, therefore you will be offered various learning opportunities in your daily work as well as internal learning events, training and meet-ups to share and enlarge your knowledge
- Sports benefit
We want our FutuEmployees to stay fit and healthy! Therefore Futurice sponsors your personal membership or training of choice for up to 5000 SEK/year.
- Social responsibility program
where you can give back to the community and receive sponsorship from Futurice for doing open-source projects in your free time.
- Agile working environment
short decision paths and low hierarchies
- Regular feedback culture & retrospectives
we support you, to become a better version of yourself!
And last but not least - our Futurice specialities!
And last but not least - our Futurice specialities!
work in another office for a week
as a new joiner you will get supported by an assigned colleague to guide you through your onboarding process and first weeks at Futurice!
Your salary is attached to our transparent career path model. Once we have gotten to know you better, we are making an individual career-level-assessment, based on your skills, responsibilities and impact.
Additionally, you are eligible to receive a company-wide bonus and several other benefits not listed above.
We would love to hear from you! Please share a few lines about yourself, your up-to-date CV, and your portfolio. A strong portfolio is a crucial accompaniment to your application, including several examples of successfully launched products, services and results that demonstrate strategic, conceptual and creative thinking, reflecting an extensive and comprehensive understanding of the design process.
Come as you are
As an ultimate learning platform that empowers people to become a better version of themselves, we believe that diversity and inclusion are important to our company's success. We seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse pool of candidates. We welcome applications from everyone - we care for each other!
Want to know more about this?
Cecilia Lövström, Head of Operations, Stockholm
We are a team of 550 professionals with more than 40 nationalities in 7 offices. We’re experts in strategy, design, and engineering, and we combine these capabilities to transform organisations at every level. We think by making, and make by thinking, solving business problems by getting our hands dirty. We help forward-thinking organisations embrace change, and take control of their futures. Our strong culture is built on our core values: Care, Trust, Transparency and Continuous Improvement.