Looking for the next adventure in your career? You are in the right place! We are always happy to get to know people who love learning and have their heart in the right place.
What if the next Autumn made all the difference in kick-starting your future career journey as a developer or data engineer? Now is your chance to spend the Fall doing what you would love doing the most professionally: building digital products at one of Finland’s leading digital engineering and innovation companies.
Your four months Academy period will consist of project work either in one of our external client projects or in an internal development project - or perhaps a bit of both. Location can be either Tampere, Helsinki, Berlin, Munich or Stuttgart and you get to work full-time. You will be working alongside an experienced cross-disciplinary team to learn the craft of modern software consulting.
We offer you the chance to grow as a tech professional. You will be mentored by a senior Futurician to maximize your learning and professional growth and to ensure you get the most out of your learning journey at Futurice. You will also earn one of the cloud vendor certifications with the help of our certification program.
On top of mentoring, learning and interesting projects, you get to network with our active international Slack community, you get to participate in onboarding events, and enjoy a wide list of Futurice provided benefits. If you’re up for it, there will be a possibility to continue your Futurice journey after the Academy period.
Here’s a short checklist to help you figure out if we are a match for each other
- You have some experience in 1) developing for web or mobile platforms or 2) data engineering projects. Either or we'd like to see what you've created.
- You graduate soon or you are changing your professional career.
- You have a passion to learn more about software development or data science and engineering, and aspire to become a solid professional in the field.
- You are fluent in English, and if you also master Finnish that’s a plus.
Don’t worry, we don’t expect you to know everything beforehand. The main expectation for you is to be willing and able to learn a lot.
Gather your most interesting study or hobby projects. If you don’t have one, here is a homework assignment:https://github.com/futurice/futurice-academy-homework-assignment. Add your CV and cover letter to the mix and tell us more about who you are, why Futurice is the place for you, what learning track you would be interested in and what are your professional aspirations. If you wish, you may also share a transcript of your studies.
Send your CV, application and projects or homework assignment by 31.7.2022 at the latest by clicking the “Apply”-button. But don't wait, we will be going through the applications and organising interviews during the application period.
This is what to expect
- Apply latest by 31.7.2022
- You receive information about the next steps latest during August
- If you move to the next round, we’ll have a chat with you in August .
- We sign the contracts and welcome you onboard
- You receive information about the onboarding camp and other onboarding activities
- Your first working day is on the 3rd of October in Finland and the 4th of October in Germany.
You can read more about Academy program here.
Want to know more about this?
Katharina Schütte, Talent Acquisition Manager, Berlin
We are a team of 650 professionals with more than 46 nationalities in 7 offices, and we help forward-thinking organizations develop resilience and take control of their futures. Bringing together strategy, design, engineering and data, we help clients put data to work, rethink customer experiences, and design entirely new business models. We unleash a culture of innovation and create digital products and services that make companies and societies future capable. We collaborate closely with our clients across industries, both on-site and remotely. Our strong culture is built on our core values of Care, Trust, Transparency and Continuous Improvement. We'd like to welcome you home.