Join us in London!
You have an interest in the transformative possibilities of digital projects and enjoy working with people to bring out the best in them and unlock achievements. You have experience working with multi-disciplinary teams that include clients, designers, developers and user researchers. You understand and respect different disciplines, whilst helping the team function and progress as a single entity.You have worked with smart, independent people in the past and enjoy coaching and supporting them to help the team achieve great results. You care about the outcomes that your projects achieve and keep everyone’s focus on delivering them, whilst prioritising user needs. You create momentum to help drive through uncertainty. You do all this while keeping the project within a time/budget envelope and actively managing risks.
You enjoy working closely with clients as a way to ensure project success. You would seek to help clients learn from our agile approach and embed it within their organisations.
You will take responsibility for ensuring that the project achieves our clients’ aims, including making sure their experience of the project is as positive as the end-result it achieves. You’ll make sure the team is motivated, supported and happy, while working to deliver the project on-time and within budget, ensuring good value for the client, and protecting Futurice’s commercial interests.
You will have the opportunity to get involved in projects at their inception, working alongside service designers, or independently to understand the client’s objectives and help craft the project to meet their business outcomes and ensure that delivery is smooth and enjoyable for the client and the team.
You may also have involvement in meeting clients as part of the sales process, and contributing to proposals to shape how we would design and deliver a project for them.Your Experience
- You have ample experience managing enterprise projects with end-to-end responsibility of project delivery
- You’re comfortable with release planning, estimation, capacity planning, proposal building, contract negotiation and managing project financials
- Have a history of solving problems, managing risks and overcoming challenges
- Have worked in multidisciplinary teams, including directly with developers and designers
- An understanding of various software development approaches (traditional, agile and etc) and have the ability to consult clients on the best approaches applicable to their scenarios.
- You like the idea of a flat hierarchy and enjoy facilitating and organizing sessions to promote collaboration
- Show evidence of a dedication to continuous improvement – both supporting/coaching a team and in your own ways of working
- Are comfortable taking the initiative and working with ambiguity
- Can communicate clearly including an ability to explain technical concepts to people with diverse backgrounds in a way that is meaningful to them
- Are interested in and familiar with how software is built and delivered, including knowing when things are technically easy or difficult
- Great workplace with awesome colleagues
- Excellent tools, including a work laptop
- Time and budget for continuous learning
- Private health insurance
- Company credit card
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Team trips, group activities (when Covid is over with)
Unfortunately, at the moment we cannot offer visa or relocation sponsorship, and you must have the right to work in the UK.
Not a morning person? Need to pick up your kids from school? We believe in well-rested people doing concentrated and impactful work. Which means we believe in flexible working hours. Whilst lockdown and other Covid restrictions are in place, we are working fully remote. Like everyone else, we’re not sure when this might change, but in future, we will expect all employees to be available to work on client sites if required and be within reach of London for regular full team sessions.
Our recruitment process
We usually follow the following format for interviews, currently all held remotely:
- 30min video/telephone introductory call
- 1hr interview with 2 team members
- 1hr interview with 2 directors
Salary range - 60,000 - 80,000 GBP
If you feel like you've just been described above, we would love to get your application!
Send us your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
Inclusion and diversity are critical to the success of Futurice, and we actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability or any other protected category. We will offer interviews at times that suit your schedule and circumstances. Please get in touch if you have any questions or if there is anything we can do to make the process more accessible and convenient for you.
We are a team of 550 professionals with more than 40 nationalities in 7 offices. We’re experts in strategy, design, and engineering, and we combine these capabilities to transform organisations at every level. We think by making, and make by thinking, solving business problems by getting our hands dirty. We help forward-thinking organisations embrace change, and take control of their futures. Our strong culture is built on our core values: Care, Trust, Transparency and Continuous Improvement.