Join us in Stockholm!
Looking for the next adventure in your career? You are in the right place! We are always happy to get to know people who love learning and have their heart in the right place.
As a Data Engineer you get a deep-dive into clients’ data!
We hope you are ready to get your hands dirty with designing, building, automating and operating data platforms and data pipelines. It’s all about putting your mind into automating infrastructure, monitoring and recovery routines. Overall, the key is being curious, solving problems and recognising how to interact with different types of data and people. All the work we do is about helping and guiding our clients, so having a true consultant mindset and interest in supporting sales is what we value dearly.
In our work as consultants we give high fives to agile ways of working and the importance of transparency and trust in teamwork. As a Data Engineer you have talented professionals around you such as data scientists, software developers, designers and of course our clients and their end-users. In Sweden this is an emerging area of responsibility and you will be part of shaping the role. Lately in other sites, we have been working with data architecture of a media company, building a real-time chat spam detector for a gaming company, and making data more accessible on a governmental organization. See this as inspiration and future possibilities to what you might be doing together with us!
Here are some practical things we’d love to see in your back pocket
- Experience on data stack on AWS (e.g. RedShift, Glue, Athena) or on Azure (e.g. Data Factory, Synapse, Databricks)
- Strong know-how on building, deploying and orchestrating data infrastructure (e.g. serverless computation, Sagemaker, CI tools, Terraform, or similar tools). You have a dev-ops oriented mindset.
- An excellent understanding of databases. Relational databases are most often used, but many projects also employ document databases, key-value stores, and related technologies.
- Practical software experience from a variety of projects. Python or Java experience is on top of our list right now, but other languages are definitely considered as a plus too!
- Appreciation for a good communication with both the team and the clients. You are fluent at least in English.
We offer you the Ultimate Learning Platform
With us you get the opportunity to work with the most motivated and multi talented forces in development, design and strategy. As an agency, we have a versatile portfolio of projects and we solve different kinds of problems that require different kinds of tools – for you this means the chance of a lifetime to follow your learning goals and broaden your skill set. You will be inspired and supported throughout your journey as our aspiration is to be the Ultimate Learning Platform for your career. We are a people-first-company and believe that at the end of the day happy people are the key to great software and happy clients.
If you get good vibes after reading this, we would love to hear from you!
Please click “apply” to show your interest and tell us a bit about your career background and why you are motivated to become part of the Futu family.
Want to know more about this?
Cecilia Lövström, Head of Operations, Stockholm
We are a team of 550 professionals with more than 40 nationalities in 7 offices. We’re experts in strategy, design, and engineering, and we combine these capabilities to transform organisations at every level. We think by making, and make by thinking, solving business problems by getting our hands dirty. We help forward-thinking organisations embrace change, and take control of their futures. Our strong culture is built on our core values: Care, Trust, Transparency and Continuous Improvement.