Join us in Stockholm!
Looking for the next adventure in your career? You are in the right place! We are always happy to get to know people who love learning and have their heart in the right place.
Ready to join our team? You can soon find something like this from your table:
In this role you can position yourself in the role of a backend developer, cloud specialist or somewhere in-between. You will be working with web frameworks, continuous integration, containerization, test automation, continuous deployment and databases. It's not just about getting the data to flow from the database to the user's screen, it's about getting to know the technologies, understanding the layers and finally delivering code to production. Assembling a functional, robust and maintainable system is a challenge you are eager to undertake. You enjoy creating elegant solutions for our clients’ problems and embrace a true consultant mindset and teamwork mentality while doing so.
Here are some practical things that would definitely help succeeding in this job
- Being right at home with the cloud, web backends and building elegant APIs.
- Fluency in one or more programming languages and ecosystems: possibly with TypeScript and Node.js, perhaps Java/Scala/Clojure, or maybe with C#.
- Knowing your cloud, be it AWS/Azure/Google Cloud Platform or the like, and being able to set up a robust and highly scalable cloud infrastructure.
- Understanding the benefits and tradeoffs of microservices and perhaps enjoy working with serverless platforms or are proficient at deploying Cloud Infrastructure as Code with Terraform / CloudFormation.
- Appreciating and practicing good communication. You are fluent at least in English.
- At the end of the day, the technology is but a means to an end, and your willingness to learn new things is what counts.
We offer you the Ultimate Learning Platform
With us you get the opportunity to work with the most motivated and multi talented forces in development, design and strategy. As an agency, we have a versatile portfolio of projects and we solve different kinds of problems that require different kinds of tools – for you this means the chance of a lifetime to follow your learning goals and broaden your skill set. You will be inspired and supported throughout your journey as our aspiration is to be the Ultimate Learning Platform for your career. We are a people-first-company and believe that at the end of the day happy people are the key to great software and happy clients.
If you get good vibes after reading this, we would love to hear from you!
Please click “apply” to show your interest and tell us a bit about your career background and why you are motivated to become part of the Futu family.
Want to know more about this?
Cecilia Lövström, Head of Operations, Stockholm
We are a team of 550 professionals with more than 40 nationalities in 7 offices. We’re experts in strategy, design, and engineering, and we combine these capabilities to transform organisations at every level. We think by making, and make by thinking, solving business problems by getting our hands dirty. We help forward-thinking organisations embrace change, and take control of their futures. Our strong culture is built on our core values: Care, Trust, Transparency and Continuous Improvement.