Business Development Manager (m/f/d) for digital innovation business
Join us in Stuttgart!
Does taking care of key accounts and fostering great client relationships around innovation topics make your heart beat faster? Do you get a kick out of acquiring new clients? Is agile your preferred way of working? If this sounds like you, please read on!
You take care of our key accounts.
This role consists of sales and account development work for existing and new clients as well as overseeing projects and holistic responsibility for the health of accounts and the project team. The team is your biggest asset. You’ll also work as a project lead for agile development work and/or advisory/design assignments. When there’s an opportunity, you’ll enjoy getting involved as a hands-on consultant yourself.
You love to do business development work
but realise that a sale is nothing without solid delivery of promised impact. You understand that building successful business relations requires an end-to-end responsibility from promise to constantly delivering to meet and exceed expectations.
As a Futurice Business Development Manager, you willwork in a team together with some of the very best consultants and professionals
in software development, design and digital business. With your true passion for building and retaining quality customer relationships you will help them to succeed in delivering outstanding impact for our clients whose standards are high. You aim to become the most important trusted contact person for the client.
Our clients are leading international corporations and small-to medium size companies in e.g. automotive, energy, consumer goods and financial industries. We help them to find new ways to prosper and succeed in the digital era, in an ever more rapidly changing business environment.
This role consists
of account care and business development for existing and new clients, discovering and developing new opportunities as well as overseeing projects, and taking holistic responsibility for the health and well-being of the customer accounts.
You are a rising starwho has:
- At least some years of relevant experience in account management and customer acquisition.
A passion for innovation and networking, understanding of consulting, love to drive the business forward and are not afraid of cold calls if needed. Everybody can sell products - your passion is to sell services.
- You might have a Degree for example in Information Technology/Management, Software Production, Business, Industrial Management or similar, or perhaps you have acquired equivalent skills elsewhere, e.g. software development, design, data science or leading agile development work.
- We expect you to understand the software world and what it takes to build digital services for demanding clients. You have a passion for innovation topics.
- Fluent German language skills on business level are a huge advantage in this role
due to the fact that your primary focus will be in the German market.
Finally, it is very important that your mindset is a match with Futurice’s culture and organization. You will need to work as an excellent autonomous team player in our highly social, silo-free, diverse organization without many boxes, restrictions or functional roles.
We're offering a position of extreme learning and personal development opportunities. We’ll give you a lot of freedom and a lot of responsibility in a dynamic, international organization that has won the Best Place to Work in Europe - twice. At Futurice, trust is not earned - it is given. And yes - you will also have a lot of fun with some of the most awesome colleagues in the world both at daily work and at our various crazy events!
Here's a part of our benefits:
- A work culture that has been awarded internationally
- Flexible working hours & locations
- 30 paid vacation days
- Choose the way you work best, select your own devices, workspace, and tools.
- Company support for learning
- Personal IT budget, allowing you regularly update your work equipment
- Private pension insurance allowance
- FutuHike: work in another office for a week
- FutuLabs: access to 3D printers, VR & AR gear and other cool emerging tech stuff
- FutuBuddy: as a newjoiners you will get supported from an assigned colleague to guide you through your onboarding process
- Our social responsibility program where you can give back to the community and receive sponsorship from Futurice for doing open-source projects in your free time.
- Short decision paths and low hierarchies
- Work on exciting projects with renowned customers
You think this is already enough? We have even more!
If this makes you excited, please send your application using the form below.
Want to know more about this?
Irina Sirakova-Brumbarov, Talent Acquisition Manager, Munich/Stuttgart
We are a team of 550 professionals with more than 40 nationalities in 7 offices. We’re experts in strategy, design, and engineering, and we combine these capabilities to transform organisations at every level. We think by making, and make by thinking, solving business problems by getting our hands dirty. We help forward-thinking organisations embrace change, and take control of their futures. Our strong culture is built on our core values: Care, Trust, Transparency and Continuous Improvement.