Join us in Tampere!
Looking for the next adventure in your career? You are in the right place! We are always happy to get to know people who love learning and have their heart in the right place.
Architects at Futurice are generalists working across industries to help clients solve their important challenges in business and technology. They work with digital services, software development and improving how digital is done in big organizations. Architects have a wide understanding of technology and a toolset of modern frameworks and methodologies. They often have years of experience in software development but have extended the scope of problems to tackle as they also want to see the impact being made to organizational issues. Here are some examples of our expertise:
DevOps & Cloud architecture
- Solid experience with AWS, Google Cloud and/or Microsoft Azure
- Designing for Single Cloud provider or Hybrid Cloud scenarios
- Developing complex scenarios using cloud agnostic stacks
- Facilitating Threat Modeling & Risk Management workshops
- Security Auditing and recommending code pipeline best practices
AI & Data architecture
- Building Data Lake and Data Warehousing solutions in the Cloud
- Analytics, Visualizations and Business Intelligence systems (e.g. Splunk, Kibana, PowerBI, QlikView, QuickSight, Data Studio, etc)
- AI/Machine Learning model creation and training (e.g. Tensorflow, Apache MXNet)
Additionally, you will take a significant role in shaping the architecture team and contributing to our company thought leadership efforts. Due to the exploratory nature of this role, you will also assist in account management and sales related activities.
Are you our new colleague?
- You have a broad knowledge of tools, frameworks and technologies related to designing, implementing, deploying and hosting software services.
- Solid experience in at least one of the following Architecture domains: DevOps & Cloud, Security and/or Data & AI
- Fluent in English is required, fluent Finnish is a plus
- Strong expertise in agile software development and methods (e.g. Scrum, Kanban).
- You have experience in designing and implementing modern REST-based APIs, using e.g. Java, Scala, or Node.js.
- You have a good understanding of both relational databases as well as no-SQL databases.
Good leadership skills in achieving momentum, action and results
Ability to ask the right questions and drive troubleshooting with experts
Thought leader and influencer: public speaking, tech articles, etc.
Willingness to take a step in the abstraction level to solve organizational issues and drive towards results in big projects.
Ability to work in diverse work cultures and comfortable with nonhierarchical organizations.
We offer you the Ultimate Learning Platform
With us you get the opportunity to work with the most motivated and multi talented forces in development, design and strategy. As an agency, we have a versatile portfolio of projects and we solve different kinds of problems that require different kinds of tools – for you this means the chance of a lifetime to follow your learning goals and broaden your skill set. You will be inspired and supported throughout your journey as our aspiration is to be the Ultimate Learning Platform for your career. We are a people-first-company and believe that at the end of the day happy people are the key to great software and happy clients. See our promise to you here.
If you get good vibes after reading this, we would love to hear from you!
Please click “apply” to show your interest and tell us a bit about your career background and why you are motivated to become part of the Futu family.
Want to know more about this?
Ville Keski-Nikkola, Talent Acquisition, Code Witcher, Tampere
+358 40 036 8026
We are a team of 550 professionals with more than 40 nationalities in 7 offices. We’re experts in strategy, design, and engineering, and we combine these capabilities to transform organisations at every level. We think by making, and make by thinking, solving business problems by getting our hands dirty. We help forward-thinking organisations embrace change, and take control of their futures. Our strong culture is built on our core values: Care, Trust, Transparency and Continuous Improvement.