Futurice Germany is looking for a new addition to its growing team of change-makers. As a Head of Health, you will play a leading role in supporting organizations from the health industry to extend their offering in the digital field: from strategy to product development and organizational transformation. As part of a cross-functional team of change-makers you will consult our clients and drive this transformation.
For the key stakeholders at client organizations, you will be a trusted advisor, health expert and thought leader. Internally at Futurice you will support sales and new business development, and also develop our capabilities in the health domain by coaching multidisciplinary teams.
- Collaborative: To lead and co-create change effectively we understand the interplay between strategy, culture, technology and data. We’re all about connecting dots and breaking silos.
- Tech-enabled: Cutting-edge digital engineering is in our organizational DNA. And for us, “data-enabled” is not a buzzword but a real capability in everything we do.
- Hands-on: We don’t create vision presentations and then leave the client to figure out the implementation. We join them in driving and implementing the needed change.
- Agile: We develop self-organized, networked organizations and modern leadership. We are not married to any framework (e.g. SAFe or LeSS) – we adapt to every challenge.
Futurice works in self-organized teams that require team members to take ownership not just of content, but also process and operational excellence. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Domain development: Sharpen our capabilities, tools and brand in the health domain.
- Leading Projects : Scoping and managing programs, collaborations and projects in the health domain. Consulting our internal team to ensure innovation, quality of delivery and learnings for our cross-functional experts.
- Business development: Leveraging your connection in the health field, spotting and driving new opportunities with both current and prospective clients. Together with sales experts, creating proposals and offering in the health field.
- Thought leadership: Create points-of-view that help generate opportunities for new client work in the health field. In practice: speaking and writing publicly about your expertise.
- Client work: Solving client challenges and strategically consulting clients around innovation in the health domain. Acting as an expert, sparring partner, problem-solver and trusted advisor.
- Internal Team Growth : Motivate the internal team and people in Futurice to be excited about supporting the Healthcare industry.
We are looking for people with:
- 8+ years healthcare experience with a degree in a health related field (clinician or strong transferrable industry experience)
- Experience in health / digital health in the context of innovation consulting digital transformation.
- In-depth knowledge of the Health industry and trends. Specific expertise in either German Public Health Tenders/ MedTech/ Pharma fields is mandatory.
- Working proficiency in German and English is a must.
- Experience in supporting Sales and New Biz Development in the Health field. Ability to identify and frame client challenges and transform those into proposals that include Design, Tech/Dev or consulting services.
- Strong competence in managing and strategically consulting clients/portfolios, driving collaborations and programs (digital Products and Services) in the health domain.
- Coaching and consulting our multidisciplinary teams to improve the health-specific competence and ensure innovation and quality of delivery in project work.
- Extended health industry network.
- Experience in designing and executing leadership and change programs as part of large scale corporate (technology-led) transformations
- Experience in developing points-of-view and promoting ideas publicly as a thought leader.
- Knack for storytelling and taking senior stakeholders through a journey from plan to delivery and beyond.
- Understanding of the regulatory and certification landscape in the health field (DACH).
- Meta skills: creativity in and passion for solving complex problems, resilience in sometimes tricky client environments, and self-confidence in on- and offline conversations.
85,000 - 120,000 EUR/year for Munich and Stuttgart
80,000 - 115,000 EUR/year for Berlin and Freiburg
Your salary is attached to our transparent career path model. Once we have gotten to know you better, we are making an individual career-level-assessment, based on your skills, responsibilities and impact.
Additionally, you are eligible to receive a company-wide bonus and several other benefits not listed above.
Come as you are
As an ultimate learning platform that empowers people to become a better version of themselves, we believe that diversity and inclusion are important to our company's success. We seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse pool of candidates. We welcome applications from everyone, regardless of their race, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, medical condition, or other non-merit factors - we care for each other!