We're looking for a passionate web developer who wants to have an impact on people's lives, loves new challenges and enjoys life on the edge. We can offer you challenging work and skilled colleagues you can learn from.
What awaits you:
- Concepting digital services in an interdisciplinary team, together with our clients from various industries
- Development of a wide variety of web applications
- Sharing experiences and learnings with your colleagues
- Constant learning and self-improvement through conferences and team events
- Flat hierarchies, so that your voice will be heard
What we expect:
- A clear understanding of configuring build systems (e.g. Grunt/Gulp)
- The passion and skill required to build and ship high-quality software
- Interest in other platforms and technologies, as well as future trends
- Experience with some established frameworks (such as React.js, Angular.js)
- Reactive frameworks and modern architectures (MVP/MVC/MVVM) is a plus
- The ability to discuss project work with our customers, over phone, video conference, or at our or their premises.
- Some travelling will be required.
For a senior role, you should also have:
- Experience with CI and Continuous Deployment (AWS, Docker, etc)
- Experience with testing frameworks
- Some experience developing backend technologies
You are able to communicate fluently in English, our company language. Command of the Swedish language is beneficial, but not required. You should have a passion for learning and the talent to quickly grasp new concepts and technologies.
What we offer you:
If there's one thing we know, it's picking people, so you'll work with a team of enthusiastic and ambitious people from a dozen different countries that aim to create a caring and inclusive workplace. We love Stockholm for its atmosphere, thriving tech scene, ambitious world-class companies and the many possibilities to meet like-minded people. If you want to experience other cities you also have the opportunity to work at our other sites, e.g. London, Berlin or Helsinki, through client projects or our FutuHike programme. Futurice also offers sponsorships for open source contributions on your free time. And since you know best what tools you need, you get to pick your work laptop, smartphone, tablet or smartwatch.
Join us and become part of an international, highly transparent company culture with lots of exciting career opportunities!
NOTE: we are currently not able to offer visa sponsorships for Sweden, so unfortunately we can't take applications from outside EU/EEA forward.