Transformation Leads at Futurice work with designing and changing our clients organisations to become better equipped for succeeding in the unpredictable and fast-paced modern business landscape. Together with a multidisciplinary team the Transformation Lead evaluates capabilities concerning strategy implementation, organisation, culture, competences and tech environment, using modern frameworks and methodologies. Transformation Leads also ensure the successful delivery of change programs or digital programs in close collaboration with the client leadership.
Transformation Leads work across domains in diverse projects and organizations. Sometimes our clients are big corporations like banks, and sometimes we advise emerging startups in their early phases. Good leadership skills combined with strong content expertise set us apart from the traditional project managers.
As a Transformation Lead you’ll be part of a talented team with diverse backgrounds and leave your mark on our growing and developing consulting competence as we expand on the continent and beyond.
Examples of what you’d be working with
- Develop next-generation digital solutions and innovate around open banking (Nordic bank)
- Analysing the current state and re-designing the digital development organization and architecture (European shipping company)
Provide structure and facilitation to advance clients business and operations in the digital space utilizing lean thinking (international hotel chain)
- Coach top management define their overall approaches for utilizing the digital transformation
- Leading the client and building their capabilities to match modern ways of working and latest technologies (Finnish public transportation)
Additionally, you will take a leadership role in projects and ensure alignment and coordination within the project team and relevant stakeholders. The hands-on co-creation methodologies require that you possess excellent communication and facilitation skills and an inspiring personality. Due to the exploratory nature of this role, you will also assist in business development and sales related activities.
Your skills and experience
- Ability to communicate and work fluently across different levels in organizations, from C-level to product owners
- Good leadership skills in achieving momentum, action and results in large projects
- Education: Master’s Degree in Business, Industrial Engineering or similar with excellent academic track record (cross-functional education, eg. IDBM, is an advantage)
- Background: IT/digital related business development, coaching or consulting with 6 to 10 years of work experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to switch between high-level strategic thinking and implementation details
- Leadership experience, in charge of teams or projects
- Experience of using lean startup, business model innovation and/or agile development
- Fluency in English and Finnish, and a readiness to travel
What we'd like you to be like
- Passion to become a people leader, by working in large & complex organizations
- Ability to ask the right questions and drive troubleshooting with experts
- Not afraid of solving organizational conflicts
- Excellent listener with the ability to discern relevant information and articulate it appropriately to others
- Eagerness to learn with broad focus
- Passionate about all things digital
- Ability to effectively operate with high energy in an ambiguous environment
- Ability to work in diverse work cultures and comfortable with nonhierarchical organizations
- A good fit with Futurice Culture
What we offer you
We are a team of enthusiastic and ambitious people who aim to create a caring and inclusive workplace. We’ll give you a lot of freedom and a lot of responsibility. We tend to hire smart people and trust their judgement. Futurice lets you drive things you really believe in and have a real impact. Read more about Futurice Advisory.
Join us and become part of an international, highly transparent company culture with exciting career opportunities!
Apply by submitting your application including your cover letter or video, CV, academic record and salary request latest January 9th 2017.