Technology Advisors at Futurice are generalists working across industries to help clients solve their important challenges in business and technology. They work with digital services, software development and improving how IT is done in big organizations. Technology Advisors have a deep understanding in technology and a toolset of modern frameworks and methodologies. They might have years of experience in software development but have extended the scope of problems to tackle as they also want to see impact being made to organizational issues. Corporations are slow but Technology Consultants have ideas on how to fix that.
As a Technology Advisor you’ll part of a talented team with diverse backgrounds and leave your mark on our growing and developing consulting competence as we expand on the continent and beyond.
Examples of what you’d be working with
- Solving the 2-speed IT riddle in a fortune 50 insurance company which intends to transform into a digital powerhouse.
- Introducing agile process and methodology knowledge to implement the lean mindset in a large energy provider investing in digital solutions related to renewable energies.
- Consulting management of successful startups on technologies and development processes for scaling and growing their business.
- Introducing new technologies to improve the continuous delivery process and the customer experience for a leading consumer goods provider.
- Additionally, you will take a significant role in shaping our advisory team and contributing to our unique Lean Service Creation methodology. Due to the exploratory nature of this role, you will also assist in account management and sales related activities.
Your skills and experience
- You have a lean mindset and a digital DNA but also know your stuff around enterprise architecture and legacy IT.
- Ability to communicate and work fluently across different levels in organizations, from management to product owners, enterprise architects and developers and dev-ops.
- Background: modern software development, system integrations, solution architecture and cloud IT infrastructure with +3 years of relevant work experience
- Education: a higher university degree in computer science, engineering, science, or industrial management.
- Willingness to take a step in the abstraction level to solve organizational issues and drive towards results in big projects.
- Good leadership skills in achieving momentum, action and results
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Fluency in English, and a readiness to travel. German is a big plus.
What we'd like you to be like
Ability to ask the right questions and drive troubleshooting with experts
Excellent listener with the ability to discern relevant information and articulate it appropriately to others
Eagerness to learn with broad focus
Passionate about all things digital
Ability to effectively operate with high energy in an ambiguous environment
Ability to work in diverse work cultures and comfortable with nonhierarchical organizations
A good fit with Futurice Culture
What we offer you
We are a team of enthusiastic and ambitious people who aim to create a caring and inclusive workplace. We’ll give you a lot of freedom and a lot of responsibility. We tend to hire smart people and trust their judgement. Futurice lets you drive things you really believe in and have a real impact.
Read more about Futurice Advisory. If you want to hear more about the role of Technology Advisor, please call Raid Naim (tel. +49 176 110 17721).