As our London Design Director you will have ultimate freedom, in terms of driving the things that you believe will have the greatest impact for our people, our clients and the business. This is a unique opportunity to be a part of a special group of committed people working passionately to build our brand and business in the UK. Come and be a part of our story!
Futurice is a new breed of digital consultancy. We are a community of 300 Builders, Innovators and Change Agents who combine design thinking, Agile software development and a startup mentality to enable Europe’s most ambitious organisations to thrive in the age of digitisation.
Our London design team offers a broad range of services, from design strategy, digital branding, business design, service design, UX and visual design. The role of the London Design Director will be to refine and evolve our design discipline whilst helping to ensure we’re consistently winning strategic projects and delivering significant business impact for our clients.
What we’re looking for:
A Design Director to help continue cultivating our people, reputation and proposition in the highly competitive London market. This is a key role in our ambitions to become the most respect digital consultancy in Europe.
In addition, the role of the London Design Director will require that:
- Lead, nurture and grow our design team
- Help to evolve the creative culture in the London office
- Be a member of the global design leadership team, ensuring that our design capability remains relevant and highly progressive at both regional and global levels
- Be active in the continuous development of the overall London proposition
- Operate as a trusted adviser and design domain expert in key London client relationships
- Actively lead innovation, culture change and digital transformation projects
- Experienced in people leadership and development
- Passionate about enabling designers to deliver their best work
- Able to act as an inspirational thought leader and mentor
- Highly networked within London’s design community
- Motivated to be actively involved in pitching and winning new clients and projects
- Highly experienced in successfully planning and leading strategic design projects for global brands
- Accustomed to working within multidisciplinary teams
What we offer:
We offer a unique and award-winning culture and work environment, based on values of trust, transparency, caring and continuous improvement. Our reputation as one of the most respected digital companies in the Nordics has allowed us to grow rapidly across Europe, with established offices currently in London, Stockholm, Berlin, Munich, Tampere and Helsinki. Our clients include some of the most renowned global brands in automotive, travel, finance, energy, hospitality and retail.