The Futurice way is to have fun with your colleagues, while giving back to the community, inside a collaborative organization with flat structures and transparent decision making processes. Find out how you can become part of our team.
What we expect:
- Communication skills to work in international multi-disciplinary teams (our company language is English)
- Experience with another current programming language, such as Scala, Swift, Go, Closure, Python, C++/#, or Java
- The passion to build and ship high-quality software in an agile team
- Interest in other platforms and technologies, as well as future trends
- The ability to discuss project work with our customers
What will set you apart:
- Experience with React and React Native (or experience with other reactive frameworks)
- Understanding of configuring build systems (Grunt, Gulp, etc.)
- Experience with other client-side frameworks
- Fun side-projects and open source contributions
- Familiarity with testing tools, including UI and Unit-tests
- Ability to occasionally travel to client and Futurice offices
- German skills are beneficial, but not required
- For more experienced candidates we also have Senior positions available
- A fun, open and international team where everybody cares for each other
- Interesting and challenging projects with clients from many industries
- Actively sharing experiences and learnings with your colleagues
- Constant learning and self-improvement through conferences, internal trainings and team events
- Transparency, flat organization and the opportunity to make an impact
What we offer you:
We are a team of enthusiastic and ambitious people from a dozen different countries that aim to create a caring and inclusive workplace. We foster continuous improvement, learning and support people that want to spread their knowledge by teaching and giving back to the community. We love Munich for its great quality of life and because it is home to some of the most advanced technology companies in the world, who work on some of the most ambitious and challenging projects.
If you want to experience other cities you also have the opportunity to work at our other sites, e.g. Berlin, London or Helsinki, through client projects or our FutuHike program. Futurice also offers sponsorships for open source contributions that you do in your free time. And since you know best what tools you need, you get to pick your work laptop, smartphone, tablet or smartwatch.
Join us and become part of an international, highly transparent company culture with lots of exciting career opportunities!