Are you a passionate iOS developer who wants to have an impact on people's lives, loves fresh challenges and enjoys life on the edge? Are you tired of not being challenged in your work, or not being able to learn from working with skilled colleagues? You should get in touch!
The Futurice way is to have fun with your colleagues, while giving back to the community, inside a collaborative organization with flat structures and transparent decision making processes. Find out how you can become part of our team.
What awaits you:
- Concepting digital services in an interdisciplinary team, together with our clients from various industries
- Development of top-notch native apps for iOS and watchOS
- Sharing experiences and learnings with your colleagues
- Constant learning and self-improvement through conferences and team events
- Flat hierarchies and the opportunity to make your voice heard
What we expect:
- A background in Cocoa development (iOS or Mac OS)
- Strong command of the Cocoa developer toolset (Objective-C, Xcode or AppCode, Instruments)
- The passion and skill required to build and ship high-quality software
- Interest in other platforms and technologies, as well as future trends
- Experience with Swift, reactive frameworks (e.g. Rx, ReactiveCocoa) and modern architectures (e.g. MVVM, VIPER) is a plus
- The ability to discuss project work with our customers, over phone, video conference, or at our or their premises. Some travelling may be required.
For a senior role, you should also have:
- Several years of Cocoa development experience
- Experience with iOS unit testing frameworks (e.g. XCTest, Kiwi or Quick)
You are able to communicate fluently in English, our company language. German skills are beneficial, but not required. You should have a passion for learning and the talent to quickly grasp new concepts and technologies.
What we offer you:
We are a team of enthusiastic and ambitious people from a dozen different countries that aim to create a caring and inclusive workplace. We love Berlin for its thriving tech scene, and the many possibilities to meet like-minded people. If you want to experience other cities you also have the opportunity to work at our other sites, e.g. London or Helsinki, through client projects or our FutuHike programme. Futurice also offers sponsorships for open source contributions that you do in your free time. And since you know best what tools you need, you get to pick your work laptop, smartphone, tablet or smartwatch.
Join us and become part of an international, highly transparent company culture with lots of exciting career opportunities!