Futurice is constantly looking for more creative developers to create the digital services of the future. We offer you a great workplace with awesome perks and talented colleagues. We strive to create an environment where you can grow as a professional and take your talent further.
We trust our employees and care for their wellbeing. We have a transparent culture, where we welcome everyone to take part in discussions on organisational development.
Why Futurice, you might ask? Well, we won “Europe's Greatest Place To Work” title, not once, but twice. We challenge clients and come up with amazing ideas both here in London and across Europe. We give you excellent tools and some nifty benefits and we want you to constantly learn and grown within our unique workplace. And, unlike many established companies, we run a lean, flat organisation with our unique straightforward culture. For more on our culture, check www.futurice.com/culture or read about why we think Futurice is awesome for developers in London.
To convince us that you are one of us, don't just tell us where you have worked or studied. Tell us who you are, and where you are heading. Describe what you already know, and what you will learn next. You should also take a look at this blog post.
This position requires permanent presence in London, United Kingdom. Our offices are located near Old Street, smack centre of the London tech scene.
Here's a little checklist, before you apply:
- You are fluent in English.
- You are language agnostic, curious and willing to pick up new things.
- You probably have tried at least some of these: React, Redux, NodeJS, AngularJS, Meteor, Elm, Typescript, CycleJS, Play!, Java 8, Django...
- You can consume a REST API. And you can create one, if needed.
- You know why sbt, Grunt, maven and npm have been created. Not from Wikipedia, but from experience.
- You have done some hobby projects recently and ideally have something to show us on GitHub or Bitbucket.
- You are interested in and have maybe contributed to open source projects.
- You can position yourself in frontend, backend or somewhere in between. With good reasons.
- You follow the developer community actively.
- You have permission to work in the UK already.
All in all, we are not just looking for a person for a specific position. We are looking for people who know their stuff, and want to learn more.
If the above sounds like something you can and want to do, and you're a friendly person who is fun to work with, we would love to get your application! Please send it along with your CV and possible portfolio (e.g. GitHub, app stores) to email@example.com or fill in the form below.
Futurice is a lean service creation company with offices in Helsinki, Tampere, Berlin, Stockholm, Munich and London. We are 300 professionals creating successful digital services together with our customers. Our company culture, built on trust, has been awarded multiple times in Finland and in Europe.
No agencies please.