Business Analysts at Futurice are full of energy to help our customers transform and renew themselves in this new brave digital world. Business Analysts are generalists and quick learners as the landscape is changing rapidly and new technologies get foothold. As part of a team, Business Analysts contribute to delivering impactful business models and digital concepts, often engaging in the project end-to-end.
As a Business Analyst you’ll be part of a talented team with diverse backgrounds and leave your mark on our growing and developing consulting competence as we expand on the continent and beyond.
Examples of what you’d be working with
- Research, gather and evaluate qualitative, quantitative, and competitive data to identify and validate opportunities and deliver insights and recommendations
- Identify new growth opportunities in the digital and physical landscape
Participate in concept design and commercialization of digital services
- Your projects might include creating new vision definition or go-to-market strategy planning, among others
The hands-on co-creation methodologies require that you possess good communication and facilitation skills and an inspiring personality. Due to the exploratory nature of this role, you will also assist in business development and sales related activities.
What skills and experience we expect
- Education: Master’s Degree in Business, Industrial Engineering or similar with excellent academic track record (cross-functional education, eg. IDBM, is an advantage)
- Background: business development, product development or consulting with +2 years of work experience
- Good theoretical knowledge of business development
- Strong analytical skills - adept with quantitative data and financial models
- Creative - capable of seeing potential directions and sensing opportunities
- Ability to switch between high-level strategic thinking and implementation details
- Understanding of lean startup, business model innovation and agile development
- Understanding of design thinking methodologies and service design
- The software world is not completely foreign to you
- Fluency in English and Finnish, and a readiness to travel
What we'd like you to be like
- Independent and enthusiastic hands-on do’er
- Strong social skills, must be a team player.
- Excellent listener with the ability to discern relevant information and articulate it appropriately to others.
- Passionate about all things digital.
- Strong drive to constantly learn and develop.
- Ability to effectively operate with high energy in an ambiguous environment.
- Ability to work in diverse work cultures and comfortable with nonhierarchical organizations.
- A good fit with Futurice Culture.
What we offer you
We are a team of enthusiastic and ambitious people who aim to create a caring and inclusive workplace. We’ll give you a lot of freedom and a lot of responsibility. We tend to hire smart people and trust their judgement. Futurice lets you drive things you really believe in and have a real impact. Read more about Futurice Advisory.
Join us and become part of an international, highly transparent company culture with exciting career opportunities!
Apply by submitting your application including your cover letter or video, CV, academic record and salary request latest January 9th 2017.