Beer & Beta
Buggy software doesn't work. Building something that nobody wants is a waste of time.
We all need to test things out from time to time - so here's your opportunity to do some lean testing and hear product dev war stories from Culinar, Flockler, Usetrace, Zervant and Futurice.
We welcome all startups, teams, students and like-minded characters to join Beer & Beta, because testing stuff, playing with your peers' MVPs, getting some extra inspiration and meeting awesome people is cool.
Did we mention that all this happens over a couple of beers? Non-alcoholic beverages also provided.
We'll start with insightful presentations from our guests and then introduce each fabulous startup on the testing track. Then you can start fiddling and testing all the products.
The event is free, but registration is required so we can reserve enough beer for everyone.
How can you get on the testing track?
If you want your startup to get on the testing track, email email@example.com and we'll make it happen. We have 10 openings. Bring your idea, beta-version or somethign that's already in the markets. We guarantee valuable insights.
17:00 - Doors open
17:20 - Welcome words by Flockler & New Factory
17:30 - Lightning talks:
- Top 5 Buggy Mistakes - Reetu Kainulainen, CEO at Culinar
- Move Fast & Fix Things - Petri Partio, Founder & Desingineer at Flockler
- TBD - Eero Heino, CEO at Usetrace
- Geeks and primadonnas - how to get dev and marketing working together in a start-up - Jasmin Åbacka & John Hills, Marketing Specialists at Zervant
- Testing without waste – exploratory & automatic testing - Kimmo Brunfeldt ja Pekka Kauppila from Futurice
- Introducing the cool startups & products you get to test out!
18:30 - Beta Testing & Beer Drinking
20:00 - Networking
21:30 - Good bye & Good night