Have you ever wanted to work abroad? Not only is it an opportunity to see the world, but also a very valuable experience in the long run. Futurice's Munich office was founded in 2015 and it's growing fast. It's the place to be if you want to be a part of building a new business and learn what that entails.
Munich is Germany's financial center. This means that there are plenty of interesting brands and companies to work with and our customers already include brands like Volkswagen, BMW, Germanwings and Wall, just to mention a few.
But living in Munich is not all business. Located near the Alps, Munich offers magnificent opportunities for skiing, hiking and travelling. They say that no one stays in town for the weekend, since there's so much more to do in the surrounding area.
So, who are we looking for? Just like all other Futurice offices, Munich's office hires developers and designers who want to perform a broad variety of tasks.
What awaits you:
- Concept designing for digital services as part of an interdisciplinary team
- Fun and challenging projects with clients from many industries
- Sharing experiences and learnings with your colleagues
- Constant learning and self-improvement through conferences and team events
- Flat hierarchies and the opportunity to make an impact
Send an open application below or check our open positions in Munich: