Futurice currently requires a Global Marketing Director to drive all global marketing and communication activities for the company.
Do you want a new opportunity where you will help shape a rapidly growing company? Are you ready to set and guide the marketing strategy for a company named Europe’s “Great Place to Work” (twice)? Do you want to work somewhere that allows you to set your own work agenda, work at your pace and in a collaborative environment?
Then this role could be just for you.
As well as being the Global Marketing Director, you’ll play a hands on role on leading and running the marketing activities in London. Combining strategic work with hands-on marketing delivery.
Based: Berlin, Helsinki, London, Munich, Tampere & Stockholm - all Futurice site locations considered.
Working directly with the leadership team you'll:
- Define and implement the global marketing strategy and translate this strategy into a tactical action plan – listing activities, messages, timescales and costs. Collaborate with the local marketing leads to devise and deliver against this plan as well as key stakeholders in the business.
- Define and implement the global communications strategy – providing both internal and external communication plans.
- Define and manage Futurice’s digital marketing strategy. To include the website, Twitter, blogs and other types of social media.
- Create and manage clear messaging that covers the key messages relating to the services we provide.
- Manage the marketing team including coaching, career development and regular 1:1 meetings - creating clear objectives for each team member. Objectives to be regularly reviewed and reset appropriately. In addition
- Develop and sustain strong working relationships with internal stakeholders, particularly the local sales teams.
- Manage all aspects of the Futurice brand, including setting the brand strategy for the organisation and recruitment. Monitor and quantify brand usage.
- Ensure all aspects of marketing activities align with the company ethos and goals.
- Develop and sustain strong working relationships with all stakeholders.
- Provide transparency across the marketing team of activities and role responsibility as well as the rest of the company.
- Build development plans for each team member and provide counsel as required.
- Understand budget constraints and provide budget reporting.
- Leadership experience in driving successful marketing teams across multiple countries.
- Knowledge of European business landscape.
- Experience of either leading or working closely with sales teams.
- Strong collaboration skills.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Excellent team building experience and skills in motivating teams.
- Experience in all aspects of marketing including events, digital marketing, PR and communications.
- Knowledge and practical understanding of digital marketing.
- Excellent presenter and story teller.
- Good at building relationships and networks.
- B-2-B marketing experience would be desirable plus experience in recruitment marketing within the technology landscape would be advantageous.
- We would love it if you’d worked in a consultancy (design, business consulting or technology), but it’s not essential.
If this sounds like something you can and want to do, and you're a friendly person who is fun to work with, we would love to get to know you! If you have any questions relating to this role please contact Futurice's current Global Marketing Director, Kat Shenton at email@example.com.
To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter either via the form below or to Katherine Shenton at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact us for more information